119 Commerce St, HamiltonTweet
- 1.0 Fact Sheet - 119 Commerce St.pdf
- 10.0 Historic Heritage - HCC Operative District Plan.pdf
- 10.1 Appendix 8 - Heritage (HCC Operative District Plan) Marked.pdf
- 2.0 LIM Report - 119 Commerce Street.pdf
- 3.0 Certificate of Title - 119 Commerce St 080519.pdf
- 3.1 R.O.W Deed 238373 (R244_208).pdf
- 4.0 Engineering Assessment.pdf
- 5.0 Deed of Lease Ground Floor.pdf
- 5.1 Residential Tenancy Agreement.pdf
- 5.2 Apartment rent appraisal.pdf
- 6.0 HCC Business Zones 1 to 7.pdf
- 7.0 NAI Harcourts - Waikato Property Management Services 2018.pdf
- 8.0 HAMILTON Investment Prospectus.pdf
- 9.0 History of Building.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mike Neale
Monarch Commercial Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mike is the Managing Director of NAI Harcourts Hamilton.
Having established strong commercial knowledge in the Hamilton CBD area, he is well equipped to understand your needs and requirements, and is also able to pool information from within the highly successful NAI Harcourts team, to get clients the best possible results and advice.
Mike specialises in sales and leases in the CBD and CBD Fringe areas of Hamilton. This focus allows Mike to achieve a much higher level of expertise and provide his clients with a higher level of service. His clients include Government Departments, National Institutions and Retailers, local businesses, developers and investors both large and small. These include Kiwi Income Property Trust, Safari Group and Oyster Property Group.