45 Lynley Park Drive Omokoroa Haven with Harbour OutlookTweet
- 45 Lynley Park Drive - Property Information.pdf
- 45 Lynley Park Drive Aerial.pdf
- 45 Lynley Park Drive Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- 45 Lynley Park Drive Rates.pdf
- Title 45 Lynley Park Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionThis light, sun flooded five-year-old home on 758 sq m looks good and feels warm, comfortable and contemporary.
A peaceful property in a popular Omokoroa locale where the pitch perfect plaster over cavity brick veneer and Linear weatherboard north facing home enjoys the light and sun afforded by deep windows and plenty of external bi fold doors. Exceptionally spacious open plan living is backed by a wide well-appointed galley kitchen with rear pantry, its monochromatic tones ideal for any decor desire.
Cavity sliders link an intimate lounge and both face the sheltered deck accessed also from the master suite and a separate room with giant sliding doors. This recently added and very versatile space can be games or spa room, home business base, a great party spot as the corner opens wide to the deck. Reserve frontage protects the yacht dotted sea views up the Tauranga Harbour.
This is a home to expansively cosset a couple or easily spread a family over the four bedrooms of its thoughtfully designed, beautifully finished 286.3 sq m with copious storage, even extra space for the golf clubs and bikes in the garage. A utility area with several garden sheds hides down the side of the home. The grounds are immaculately manicured for easy care.
Live privately in a recently established and nicely elevated residential enclave of this friendly seaside community loving your proximity to the waterfront cycleway, golf course, school and local shops. Very quiet and brimming with birdlife.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.