9 Meon Street It's got to go!Tweet
- /EQC Scope of Works/
- EQC Scope of Works - 9 Meon Street.pdf
- AH5103_Listing_Photos (1).pdf
- /Property Flyer/
- Client Flyer.pdf
- /Rental Assessment/
- Rental Assessment.pdf
Property DescriptionFirst home buyers and families looking to establish themselves on the property ladder will be enthralled by our feature listing. Inside, this comfortable home plays host to three bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/dining room with large lounge complete with heat pump. The spacious backyard is fully-fenced and is perfect for kids. The double lock-up garage is an added bonus! Don't miss your chance to take an affordable step onto the property ladder. But remember, the deadline date is fast approaching, so you'll need to act smartly! *Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.