82 Manukau Road, PukekoheTweet
- Pricing Schedule-82 Manukau.xlsx
- RFP - 82 Manukau Rd, Pukekohe.pdf
- RFP Response Template.docx
- Services Agreement .pdf
- Copy of RFP%20-%20Agency%20Services%20for%20Sale%2082%20Manukau%20Road%2C%20Pukekohe.xls
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTHE VENDOR - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to these due diligence files is strictly on the basis of the terms below. The action of accessing this contents is deemed confirmation of acceptance of these terms by the accessing party.
Confidentiality and Publication
• The accessing parties acknowledge and agree that the information in the due diligence room is confidential to the Vendor.
• Neither the whole nor any part of the information in or referenced in the due diligence room may be included in any published document, circular or statement without the prior written approval of the Vendor.
• Only bone fide potential purchasers and their professional advisors may access the information within the due diligence room.
• The information may not be accessed or used for any purpose other than for considering potential offers to the Vendor on the acquisition and development of the land.
• No document or information within the due diligence room or any reference to them may be disseminated in any way by users of the due diligence room except to their professional advisors, as necessary for the purposes of the transaction contemplated and on the basis that such professional advisors have also agreed to be bound by these terms (whether or not such advisor accesses the due diligence room directly or is provided such information by the accessing party).
The material contained in this due diligence room has been prepared in good faith by the Vendor and its advisors, solely for the information of potential purchasers to assist them in deciding whether they are interested in the specified potential development land.
It is intended to be general information in and specialist advice should be sought on all matters. The information provided by advisors has been provided to the Vendor and not to any accessing party. The contents do not constitute advice to potential purchasers and should not be relied upon as such.
Where documents are specified to be in draft, the Vendor has full and absolute discretion to change or amend or replace entirely that document in full or part at any time. Accessing parties should place no reliance on such draft documents.
The information in this due diligence room does not form part of any offer or contract and is intended as a guide only and any offer made is subject to negotiation and acceptance by the Vendor.
No warranty is given or representations made as to the correctness or sufficiency of any information or statements. Potential purchasers should not rely on any material contained in the due diligence room but should make independent investigations to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy and sufficiency of the material. The Vendor and its advisors do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the material and do not assume any liability for negligence or otherwise in connection with any material contained in or omitted from the due diligence room.
The Vendor reserves the right in its sole discretion to postpone or cancel the proposed sale of the land. The Vendor reserves the rights to sell the land to any party in such component parts, at such price and on such terms as it sees fit.
Additions and Changes to the Due Diligence Room
The Vendor reserves the right to modify or add to the due diligence room or documents therein from time to time. The Vendor does not accept any responsibility for the currency of any documents or any changes to documents within the due diligence room or changes to the due diligence room itself that may change, affect or qualify any of the information provided. The Vendor will use reasonable endeavours to place notifications within the due diligence room of documents added, removed, altered or modified from time to time but potential purchasers are advised to check regularly for any such changes.
Questions and Answers Process
Any party may submit written questions to Bayleys during the due diligence phase and Bayleys and/or the Vendor will endeavour to answer such questions noting however that any questions and the answer provided by Bayleys or the Vendor may, at the Vendor’s sole discretion, be made available to all parties accessing the due diligence room.
Contact Gerald Rundle
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
Gerald Rundle is the Director - Corporate Projects for Bayleys Real Estate Limited. He has been part of the Bayleys Team since 1997 and he has over this time worked on a diverse range of commercial, industrial, rural and residential properties as well as special projects.
Gerald brings to his agency and project role a wealth of information and real estate experience gained from over 30 years in the property industry which has included managing the national and international operations of the Bayleys Research division, valuing and currently through direct involvement in the marketing of significant properties and projects.
Prior to joining Bayleys, Gerald gained extensive valuation experience in the areas of commercial, residential and industrial property with Robertson Young Telfer (now Telfer Young) a specialist national property valuation firm.
His experience in the industry is supported by Bachelor of Property and Bachelor of Commerce degrees, both from the University of Auckland, and he is a Registered Valuer, an Associate Member of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers and a Senior Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand . His move into the property industry was after a period of time in specialist marketing roles in Air New Zealand and Oasis Industries (marketing Coca-Cola and Schweppes brands).