3/641 Victoria StreetTweet
- 1. Victoria St, 641 Auction.pdf
- 10.0 NAI Harcourts Property Management Brochure 2019.pdf
- 11.0 HAMILTON Investment Prospectus.pdf
- 3. LIM Report - July 2019.pdf
- 4.1 Budget for the year ending 31March2018.pdf
- 4.3 Budget for the year ending 31March2020.pdf
- 4.4 Budget for the year ending 31March2021.pdf
- 5.1 AGM Minutes - 13062018.pdf
- 5.2 AGM Minutes - 04062019.pdf
- 5.3 AGM Minutes - 15062020.pdf
- 6.0 DSA 641 Victoria.pdf
- 7.0 HCC Rates.pdf
- 7.1 EW Rates.pdf
- 8.0 HCC Operative District Plan Central City Zone.pdf
- 9.0 Central City Zone Map.jpg
- /Body Corporate/
- BC Standard operational rules.pdf
- Canopy Upgrade quote.pdf
- Cantec quote Victoria St No 641 - Colliers.pdf
- JL Connolly quote.pdf
- NZRS Quote Asbestos removal.pdf
- Revised Estimation Price for Canopy 2019.pdf
- Revised Estimation Price for Parpets.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shaun Cosgrave
MONARCH COMMERCIAL LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Shaun has been successfully selling in the Hamilton Real Estate market for over 27 Years.
During this time he has been a top performer and obtained top accolades from not only within Harcourts nationally and internationally, but also from the wider Real Estate Industry.
Shaun obtained Number 1 status for Harcourts New Zealand Nationally for 4 years and was Harcourts International Inaugural Top International Agent in 2007. In 2018 he was also inducted into the Harcourts Hall of Fame in recognition of his outstanding work and contribution to the industry over the many years.
Shaun has been highly successful within Residential Sales, along with several years in Rural and Lifestyle sales and has now chosen to change his focus to the commercial sales & leasing and residential multi-unit investment properties.
Passionate, disciplined and with an extensive set of skills, Shaun’s success has been based on hard work and ensuring his customers and clients receive the highest level of advice and service. Coming from a unique and varied background in real estate sales, Shaun has taken the opportunity to join the highly successful and awards winning NAI Harcourts Hamilton Commercial Sales and Leasing team.
Shaun’s achievements include:
• In excess of $900 million worth of real estate sold
• No.1 Salesperson REINZ Waikato/BOP (all companies) - 7 times
• No.1 Salesperson Harcourts NZ – 4 times
• No.1 Harcourts Hamilton – 12 times
• No.1 International Salesperson 2007