12a Fyffe Street Gorgeous gardens, great views and room to moveTweet
- Builders Report.PDF
- Building Permit - 2021-05-10T152907.090.pdf
- /Insurance Details/
Property DescriptionThis outstanding home is nestled in a well-established location that is both desirable for the neighbourhood and situation but also the proximity to the Wither Hill walkways and bike tracks. With a practical and logical layout, the main living spaces are upstairs to capture beautiful views of the Richmond Ranges and soak up the sunshine. You can imagine a lovely afternoon sat on the deck in the sun with a good book and great views. For hotter days, there's multiple lovely shaded spots down below to relax. The living area is truly spacious. It connects to the dining room and onto the generous kitchen. Great for entertaining, you have all the modern appliances you could desire including a five burner gas hob, double oven, plenty of storage and space for a large refrigerator. There is also the comfort of two heat pumps for cooling or warmth and an updated fireplace. The master bedroom is big with a his and hers wardrobe and is another area to capture the views. There is a second bedroom upstairs and a moody tiled bathroom retreat with shower and bath. Downstairs, there is more space with two large bedrooms, a sizable seperate laundry and second bathroom. The garaging is ideal with two doors for easy access for larger cars and room for storage and a workbench. There is plenty of parking and turning area for a rear section and room down the side for recreational vehicles such as boats and caravans. The gardens are absolutely gorgeous with mature trees and plants, room for the veges
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, First National Real Estate Marlborough is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, First National Real Estate Marlborough does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Michael Rea
First National Marlborough
Licensed Salesperson Under REAA 2008
Thank you for choosing to learn more about Michael Rea.
#1 Residential Salesperson for First National in Marlborough
#1 First National Salesperson for the Top of the South.
Top 10 Salesperson NZ nationwide
Michael Rea - 027 364 3914
"My reputation is your guarantee"
Marketing a home today requires a balance of creativity, determination to achieve the clients wishes as well as the selling skills required to successfully complete the sale process. Michael Rea has many attributes which I believe make him stand out from the crowd when it comes to entrusting your home with a salesperson to sell. Michael is always upfront and honest in his assessments and has the ability to deliver what he promises. It is a fact that in today's world some people promise the earth to gain your business but then simply don't deliver however I absolutely guarantee that this will not be the case with Michael and there are past client references that confirm this.
Michael puts a massive effort into ensuring any home he is selling has first class marketing to attract a premium sale price . His attention to detail when it comes to creating advertising for your home is one of the many skills he utilises to attract the right buyers for your home. Once he has attracted potential buyers he has the necessary skills to guide them through the sale process which for first home buyers in particular is daunting.
Michael is of the generation that utilises technology to ensure your property reaches the target audience whether it be in Marlborough , NZ or overseas. Younger buyers in particular demand facts and information in a format that suits them so Michaels skills in this are very important.
Michael has made a strong commitment to Marlburians and to the wider community providing a community van for all community to ustilise at no charge. Michael believes supporting the community is the cornerstone of successful business.
Michael Rea - 027 364 3914
"My reputation is your guarantee"
An multi-award winning Sales Consultant
Number 1 Residential Salesperson - First National Marlborough
Number 1 Residential Salesperson - Region 4 (Top of the South)
Top 10 Salespeople within New Zealand - First National
Number 1 Profile Marketer - Region 4 (Top of the South)
Double Diamond Achiever - Multi Million Dollar Sales 2016 - 2018
Diamond Achiever - Multi Million Dollar Sales 2015
NZ Rookie of the Year - 2012/2013
NZ Next Generation Award - 2013/2014
Top Lister - Awarded 7 times
Top Seller - Awarded 7 times
NZ Chairman's Award - Awarded 9 times (For outstanding performance in the New Zealand marketplace)
Marlborough Company Achiever - Awarded 9 times
Top Marketer Award - Awarded 10 times