121 South Belt A special kind of propertyTweet
- 1811050400_drainage plan.pdf
- Easement - 121 South Belt, Masterton.pdf
- Title - 121 South Belt, Masterton.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gina Collings
Tremain Real Estate Wairarapa ltd,
Licensed REAA 2008
Since 1999 Gina has been successfully selling residential and lifestyle property throughout the Wairarapa with fantastic results. Gina’s approach is a personal one. Being in the industry for over 20 years, Gina knows the everyone’s property journey is different which is why her approach is tailored to her client’s needs. This personal approach is backed up with an unrivaled work ethic and real estate expertise that sees her delivering time and time again.
Gina understands how stressful buying and selling property can be. A good sales consultant should take the stress out of the sales process, which is what Gina aims to do. She believes it all starts with listening. When you understand your clients’ needs you can achieve great outcomes. This approach has seen Gina amass a loyal client base throughout Wairarapa and Carterton in particular.
Gina is proud to be a long-time Wairarapa local who lives where she works, in Carterton. When she’s not working for her clients, Gina and her husband are taking their two beautiful dogs, Henry and Bella, for walks in the local area.
If you’re looking for someone to support your property journey with unrivaled experience, outstanding local knowledge, and an honest, caring, upfront approach. Look no further than Gina Collings. She has proven success without the stress since 1999.
Give Gina a call today.