30 Sohlue Road, Oteha SPACE, STYLE & LOCATIONTweet
- 774840-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO - Right to buy residential land in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionInspired by elegance and designed for convenience. This stunning triple-level, freestanding family home is spread over a generous 250m² and is located on an elevated site of 267m², both approximate.
Just four years old and still presenting like-new, the home welcomes larger families with a total of five double bedrooms. Four of the bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with a full family bathroom. The master bedroom naturally has an ensuite, accessible through a walk-in wardrobe.
Downstairs is that sought after open plan living, including a gourmet kitchen, dining and spacious living areas, perfect for keeping an eye on the children or socialising with your guests. From there it's a natural flow onto a huge wrap-around decking, fantastic for summer living!
A fifth downstairs bedroom and bathroom present options for overnight guests or teens needing to come and go without disturbing the rest of the family.
Included in the package, is a central vacuum system, an alarm and security camera system and both bathrooms feature under-tile heating.
Impressively presented in Brick and Linea with basement level garaging accessed straight from the road.
Being within walking distance to schools and zoned for Rangitoto College, and with super easy access to bus-stops, shopping centres and the motorway, makes this luxury family home the perfect lockup and leave for busy professional families.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michele Ballinger
Barfoot & Thompson Limited
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Having started her career in Real Estate in 2011, Michele has grown into a dedicated and passionate sales person with the confidence, commitment and focus to achieve outstanding results.
Her working background is in Project Management, Advertising & Marketing, Human Resources and Administration which has given her a solid grounding to launch her career from. She is a skilled negotiator and a great listener - all of which are key skills required when selecting someone to entrust the sale or purchase of one of your most valued assets.
Choosing Michele means that you also choose the entire Barfoot & Thompson network. With all 65+ branches linked up by one central system, it introduces your property to agents Auckland wide, ensuring that when it comes to selling your property, you're getting true market value and nothing less. A support system that simply can't be matched.
Michele takes a huge amount of pride in maintaining positive and honest relationships with not only her clients but her colleagues too. Her professional, energetic and honest approach to selling houses, gives her a refreshing edge, helping to ease the stresses often associated with the selling and buying of property.
Selling real estate isn't about property, it's about relationships. And that's one aspect Michele really does excel at.