3 Mataku Way, Millwater Large Family Home with Peaceful LivingTweet
- 3 Mataku Way Title.pdf
Property DescriptionEver dream of owning a family home with a white picket fence that was not only modern and spacious but also in a fantastic neighbourhood?? Then dream no more!
This 2 year old home has been built with the finest specifications in weatherboard and cladding so you know it's going to stand the test of time and weather.
If the grand stature of the house surrounded by the white picket fence has not already raised your interest, you will instantly fall in love once you see the large designer kitchen with double ovens and plenty of bench space for cooking or entertaining family and guests. There is also plenty of room for a large family plus extended family! Boasting 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with plenty of living space indoors and outdoors.
This fantastic property is also located on a corner section so the streets views and beyond will never have you bored from gazing out of the large windows, not to mention the playground straight opposite the house so you can easily stroll across the road with the kids to burn off their energy!
Located in Millwater which is close to the motorway and has a great variety of cafes, restaurants and retail shopping amenities plus local schools and don't forget how close you are to some of Auckland's most wonderful beaches.
This stunning family home is a must see and will not stay on the market for long.
Call me today to have a private viewing or come along to the open homes over the weekend.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ron Zhu
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Ron is passionate about his career in real estate and is highly motivated to offer you the best possible service. Always approachable, he enjoys the long hours he spends achieving wonderful results.
As much as Ron enjoys the buzz his gets from helping people get on with their lives
He living in the Northcote Birkenhead area for eight years, Ron is familiar and in love with the properties and people in the area.
Ron has 12 years experience in managing and been an owner of franchise food business, he understands the importance of putting customers first and what it takes to make his customers feel like royalty. With clear communication, a polite and positive tone, Ron’s clients always feel ease when they deal with him.
Outside of his real estate career Ron enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons.
Ron’s ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin means that any cultural or language barriers can be minimized.
If you want an honest and efficient salesperson then call Ron today!