1009/27 Union Street, Auckland City SUGAR TREE PRIMA PENTHOUSETweet
- 777424-Body Corporate - Other 2.pdf
- 777424-Body Corporate - Other.pdf
- 777424-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REAA Unit Titles Information Sheet.pdf
Property DescriptionClick the HD VIDEO to learn more about the property
Use the link below for our 3D WALK THROUGH
Premium Penthouse apartment in the Sugar Tree Prima building is ready for you to move in or for investors to reap the high yield rewards. Completed in 2015 called 'The Prima', the first of a three stage ground breaking development hosting an exciting blend of residential and commercial spaces. This 10th floor penthouse apartment boasts 97m² (Incl. 11.5m² on balconies) and presents real value for first home buyers right through to investors looking for an easy to manage rental property.
Featuring two double bedrooms and a third flexi-room and large guest bathroom, the private master benefits from its own en-suite and walk-in wardrobe with a 5.5m² private balcony. A well appointed kitchen with large caesarstone island bench top, combined with the open plan living area that flows to one of two large covered north facing decks, creates a space that feels large and light and perfect for entertaining. All day sun pours in year round, with central climate controlled, ducted air, maintaining a comfortable living environment for the buildings occupants.
If all this wasn't enough there is the added convenience of a single car-park and storage locker. This Free-Hold apartment is pet and bank friendly and is currently rented periodically at $790 per week so the returns are great for investors looking at the future, with huge growth anticipated heading towards the Americas Cup. Our vendor is motivated to sell so get in touch today to avoid missing out on this premium penthouse opportunity.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Tristan Young
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A premium experience – every time.
When asked what attracted him to real estate, Tristan Young has no hesitation with his answer. “It’s to sell, and to sell premium,” he responds.
Premium. What does he mean by this? Merriam-Webster dictionary defines premium as ‘of exceptional quality or greater value than others of its kind; superior.’
Quite simply, it is the best service that money can buy – the exact kind of service that Tristan provides.
Tristan loves working with people and is driven to make a difference in people’s lives. It’s this focus and determination that leads to exceptional – and premium - results.
Prior to real estate, Tristan spent several years with Mercedes Benz working as a Sales Executive followed by several years with Team McMillan BMW. Prior to this he spent time in brand management, marketing and business development roles.
While with Team McMillan, the largest BMW dealership in New Zealand, Tristan was the number one grossing salesperson for 2014. Coming from this background of providing a premium sales experience, he is able to ensure that his buyers and vendors will receive this same treatment.
Tristan’s time in these roles helped him to develop an artillery of important skills that transfer over to his real estate career. An ability to develop rapport with clients, excellent negotiation skills, an extensive understanding of how to market a property to its full potential and an energetic ‘can do’ attitude are just a few of the keys to his success.
Proactive, professional, premium - call Tristan today to take the next steps toward your property goals.