66 Black Teal Close, Unsworth Heights IGNORE THE CV - PRESENT ALL OFFERSTweet
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis solid, single-level brick & tile home is positioned in a quiet pocket of Unsworth Heights. The cosy 3 bedroom home provides everything the family could ever need for a relaxed, private and modern living! You will not be disappointed with the spacious indoor & outdoor living options this quality home offers, facing north to capture sunlight all day and privately located at the peaceful R.O.W section. Sitting proudly on a freehold 502m² full section, it's fully fenced with a landscaped garden - easy care and low maintenance. It offers extra parking space for the guest. It is zoned to the excellent local schools including Albany Primary School, Albany Junior and Senior High Schools, also handy to the Westfield shopping mall and motorway access.
This is a lovely home that you would be proud to call your own and would enjoy living in. It's also ideal for first home buyers, young families, smart investors or single-level seekers.
Don't be put off by the Rateable Value CV, our vendor's instruction is clear - just want it SOLD, present any offers today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Vincent Fong
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A commitment to integrity
With the ability to speak three languages, Vincent Fong connects more buyers and sellers across Auckland. He’s able to speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese and uses it to deliver high level service and great outcomes for his clients.
Vincent has been in the New Zealand real estate industry for over 15 years, and knows the market well. He has been involved in almost all areas of the industry – ranging from residential, rural, developments and commercial. So whatever your needs are, Vincent will be able to assist you. Vincent holds the Associate licensee qualification in NZ and Australia AREINZ.
Vincent is an accomplished businessman who has owned his own hospitality and fashion businesses. When the opportunity arose for him to enter the property industry; he knew this was his calling. By matching his negotiation, accounting and management skills with his love of people and property, he is a true industry professional.
It’s not all work for Vincent though. He is a proud family man, who notes his greatest achievement having raised his beautiful daughter with his loving wife. He is also an active member of the New Zealand Guangdong Association and loves being part of the Auckland community.
If you are after real estate advice or assistance, contact Vincent. He would love to assist.