224 Sandspit Road, Shelly Park STUNNING AND AMAZING VIEWSTweet
- 780827-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Highbrook Auction Map - July 2017.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionAbsolutely breathtaking! Unobstructed views from the top of the magnificent Shelly Park cliffs. Take in the expansive panorama of the Hauraki Gulf, Whitford Beach and Turanga Creek. These are truly the views your dreams are made from! With an exclusive address and incredible privacy, this stunning piece of paradise offers the chance of a lifetime to secure sea views that can never be built out.
This impressive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has 3 living areas, double internal garaging and heaps of parking space. The Mediterranean style property offers a spacious 291m² floor area on multi-levels, prominently positioned on a large freehold 1150m² full site. Beautiful professionally landscaped gardens are fully fenced and gated. After 16 years quality enjoyment, our vendor has just upgraded this property with fresh exterior painting a brand new Warm Roof. The latest roof technology comes with a 20 year factory warranty for insulation and has leakproof features. The vast living, dining and family room areas, plus the cedar conservatory, extend onto an expansive entertaining deck area showcasing panoramic sea views. Perfect for indoor and outdoor living!
This stunning property is set inside a private gated estate, right at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and next to the popular Mangemangeroa Valley Walkway and Reserve. It is also close to top schools, beaches, Somerville shopping mall and Howick village with its cafes, bars and restaurants. You'll be amazed by the relaxed lifestyle and extraordinary views of this property!
Don't be put off by the Rateable Value CV, our vendor's instructions are clear - we are moving and MUST SELL, all offers invited!
With so many features to take in, to avoid any disappointment, call Vincent now, for details of upcoming open homes, or make your own private appointment to view at your convenience.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Vincent Fong
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A commitment to integrity
With the ability to speak three languages, Vincent Fong connects more buyers and sellers across Auckland. He’s able to speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese and uses it to deliver high level service and great outcomes for his clients.
Vincent has been in the New Zealand real estate industry for over 15 years, and knows the market well. He has been involved in almost all areas of the industry – ranging from residential, rural, developments and commercial. So whatever your needs are, Vincent will be able to assist you. Vincent holds the Associate licensee qualification in NZ and Australia AREINZ.
Vincent is an accomplished businessman who has owned his own hospitality and fashion businesses. When the opportunity arose for him to enter the property industry; he knew this was his calling. By matching his negotiation, accounting and management skills with his love of people and property, he is a true industry professional.
It’s not all work for Vincent though. He is a proud family man, who notes his greatest achievement having raised his beautiful daughter with his loving wife. He is also an active member of the New Zealand Guangdong Association and loves being part of the Auckland community.
If you are after real estate advice or assistance, contact Vincent. He would love to assist.