15a Miro Street, New Lynn Hard To Find - Easy To Live In New LynnTweet
- 781066-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is your opportunity to purchase a Brick & Tile 3-bedroom home, situated in a private and secluded area within proximity to all the amenities and public transports New Lynn suburb has to offer. Enjoy a quiet and peaceful lifestyle yet in an Auckland suburb called Busy Bee.
This property boasts a spacious floor area of (approx.) 160m² on a single level and king size double garage with internal access. It consists of 3 bedrooms including master ensuite, 2 bathrooms, seamless open plan kitchen, living and dining, opening to the deck and outdoor area with an all-day long sun coming through the glass ranch slide doors. The property consists of 551m² land with a freehold title.
It is also handy to schools, local shops, restaurants, bus stops, as well as New Lynn Westfield Mall, Gurudwara Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Centre, New Lynn Bus Station, State Highway 16 & 20 access and more.
Look no further, your dream has come true.
Superbly located home with good bones is suitable for first home buyers, downsizing or stress-free investment. CALL/TEXT Samantha or Jenny Zhao to view the property at your convenience. Property is vacant and ready to move in. Realistic owner is looking to cash up her investment.
Make sure you add this property in to your open home list TODAY or you might regret it, if you miss it.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Samantha Chaudhry
Barfoot & Thompson Limited
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Samantha Chaudhry and Leo Perera - Team Sam and Leo
If you are looking for confident and dependable professionals who conduct their business with integrity and trust, look no further! Sam and Leo is the TEAM for you.
Samantha has been in the Real Estate profession for over a decade and equipped herself with the expertise and know-how that sees successful results with every listing. She is a passionate and enthusiastic woman who is in every aspect committed to her work and clients. A self-assured negotiator, her ability to effectively communicate with her clients ensures that results are not just met, but exceeded.
Leo's first exposure to Real Estate was in 2011 under the mentorship of Linda Fitzpatrick and Michael Huang from Barfoot and Thompson Meadowlands. Upon graduating from the University of Auckland, he worked as an Auditor with Price Waterhouse Coopers for two years; however; the lure of the changing and exciting Real Estate industry encouraged him to leave and in July 2015, Samantha and Leo formed a partnership which has steadily grown from strength to strength.
Together, we have that innate ability to connect and communicate with their clients to create winning Real Estate solutions time and time again. Maximising on every opportunity presented to us, we have a genuine desire to help those we work with achieve their Real Estate goals. Our adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism, will prove us to be the ideal team to have on board when it comes to purchasing or selling your home.
The most important question for our clients is, what can we, Sam and Leo offer you?
The answer is clear and the answer is simple. A partnership alongside us will add significant value to your next Real Estate transaction. Our adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism, will prove us to be the ideal team to have on board when it comes to purchasing or selling your home.
So go on; give us call, flick us a text or shoot through an e-mail - we'd only be glad to hear from; and even more so; to work alongside and achieve success.