32 Otahuri Crescent, Greenlane EXCEPTIONAL NEW BUILD - DOUBLE GRAMMAR ZONETweet
- 781302-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 781302-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
Property DescriptionA beautiful, spacious, entertainer's paradise awaits! This home is perfect for the whole family. Impeccably designed & finished for relaxed living, it has impressive spaces for every occasion. The stylish designer kitchen with a scullery and plenty of storage, central island bench for casual dining. With generous open plan living and seamless flow onto two separate decks, ideal for the alfresco dining to the west facing deck in the afternoon and retire in the formal spacious lounge in the evening.
Split over two levels, with five spacious bedrooms, 2 master bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe plus 2 common bathrooms to service the other three bedrooms. There is a further living space upstairs, ideal for the children to escape while entertaining. All finished to an exceptional standard, including central heating and central vacuum system. With a double internal access garage, extra off street parking and loads of storage throughout. Walking distance to Greenlane shops, Remuera train station, local public and private schools and minutes to motorway access.
In zone for Cornwall Park District School, Remuera Intermediate, Epsom Girls Grammar School and Auckland Grammar School. This truly is a stunning home which deserves immediate attention.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Helen Lam
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Top 25 Salesperson 2014/2015
Top Salesperson at Greenlane Branch 2014/2015
• Ability + Experience + First Class Service = RESULTS
• Barfoot & Thompson Top 25 year ending March 2015 (out of 1400+ salespeople)
• Number One in the Greenlane office 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015
I joined the Barfoot & Thompson Greenlane branch in 2003 and have been enjoying a successful real estate career. My passion and professionalism have contributed to my remarkable achievements, which includes making the Barfoot & Thompson Top 25 salespeople list since 2005 and Top Salesperson for the Greenlane branch in 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011 2013 and 2014.
With an ability to speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, Chaochou, Vietnamese and English, I am able to help you with specialist language skills.
I have the ability to quickly establish rapport with people, making the sales process easier and more enjoyable for all parties. My business is based on referrals and repeat clients and this is testimony for the satisfaction they receive from my first class service.
I work well with other salespeople and can pair up with other colleague of different culture should my clients prefer a cross cultural sales experience.
If you are looking for an experienced and successful salesperson who is willing to go the extra mile for her clients, contact me, Helen Lam.