35 Goodland St, Epsom Unbeatable Location !Tweet
- LIM REPORT - 35 Goodland St - 783109.pdf
- MARKETING FLOOR PLANS - 35 Goodland St.pdf
- RENTAL APPRAISAL- 35 Goodland St - 783109.pdf
- STD Sale and Purchase Agreement TENTH EDITION 2019 - 35 Goodland St.pdf
- TITLE - 35 Goodland St - 783109.pdf
- TITLE INTERESTS - 35 Goodland St - 783109.pdf
- /BUYERS INFORMATION GUIDES/
- 001 BT Consents and Disclosure - Buyer Acknowledgement vJul19.pdf
- 002 REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - BT.pdf
- 003 REA Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules.pdf
- 005 Barfoot & Thompson complaints process BT.pdf
- 006 Barfoot & Thompson - Guide to Taxation Legislation - BT.pdf
- 007 AML - Proving your identity to your lawyer.pdf
- 008 OIO - Can you buy a Home in NZ to Live in.pdf
- 009 OIO - Investing in NZ.pdf
- 010 OIO - Section 51A Form - Residential Land Statement - application v2 Oct 2018 BT.pdf
- 011 REINZ - OIO Information Sheet BT.pdf
- 012 Tenancy Services Regulations - Insulation Requirements.pdf
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW FOR DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD
Call Yogesh on 021 70 22 11 or Kam on 09 626 2228 or 021 702 184 if you require any further information.
Click on Link to go to Barfoot & Thompson Website
Unbeatable Location !
Opportunity Here – It’s Now or Never . . . . .
Within a few minutes walk to Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill Domain, this stunning townhouse occupies pride of place. Can it really get any better than this?
Well-loved and beautifully maintained over the years, this attractive dwelling is a delightful surprise. After 15 years, the current owners have decided to move on to a new chapter in their lives and providing a new family the opportunity to enhance the wonderful lifestyle this incredibly convenient location offers.
• 4 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Separate formal living
• Open plan dining kitchen and family room
• Fabulous indoor/outdoor flow to a north facing courtyard
• Low maintenance, fully fenced freehold section
• Double internal access, a carport plus extra on-site parking.
This home represents superb buying for its outstanding location and the opportunity it currently represents. Perfectly positioned with close proximity to Greenwoods Corner, Royal Oak Mall, trendy cafes, restaurants, shops & other local amenities. Easy access to public transport, the motorways and airport.
If lifestyle, location and convenience is important to you, “Stop, Look and Secure” this opportunity. Call us NOW!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
Contact Kam Dahya
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Kam Dahya has an extensive background in leadership roles. She qualified as a Registered Nurse and Midwife with a Bachelor of Nursing followed by a Bachelor of Applied Science (Nursing) in Australia. After her registration Kam led multidisciplinary teams of health professionals. Her contributions were well received and she grew a career marked with professionalism, enthusiasm, honesty, commitment, integrity and a high level of technical skills.
Kam chose Real Estate as a career because she saw it as an opportunity to develop her natural communication skills. She believes in quality service delivery which is identifiable by her skills in understanding her client’s needs. Kam’s empathy enables her to have an exceptional ability to listen to her clients and she works collaboratively with them to achieve outstanding and positive results. Kam’s passion for Real Estate is visible at every stage of the process. She believes and practices in fair play throughout the whole process.
Kam Dahya brings a wealth of experience to Real Estate. She strives to and succeeds at delivering excellence in her service to her clients. She is honest, caring, committed and demonstrates a high level of integrity and has a tenacious work ethic. Kam’s people skills provide an excellent advantage for her clients in allowing her to achieve outstanding results on their behalf. Expert communication skills and dedication to fulfil her client’s requirements and Real Estate needs are what make Kam a true professional.
A commitment to exceeding client expectations, delivering on promises, effective communication and working closely with her clients means that your property will be successfully managed.
If you want exceptional service without compromise and that winning edge then Kam Dahya is the salesperson you need to market your property.
More details on our website