9 O'Rourke Place (Lot 17), Casebrook Premium Casebrook Development!Tweet
- Covenants 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
- DRAFT Sales and Purchase Agreement - 9 O'Rouke Pl - Property File.pdf
- Geotech Report 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
- LLUR Report - 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
- Rates 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
- Title 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
Property Description- Premium Casebrook Development!
- Flat, rectangular, west-facing section in the highly-regarded Regents Park Close community.
- Fencing installed.
- Beautiful development next to established neighbourhoods and reserves.
- Site-specific Geotech report available.
- Close to Styx Mill Conservation Reserve and just minutes to the CBD and the airport.
- Builder available to discuss costs and designs.
- One of the last sections, don't wait!
- Call me for a list of the other sections available.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Benny Jiang
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Benny immigrated to New Zealand from China in 2001 and met his wife Amy while they both under took Foundation Studies in Auckland prior to being accepted to Canterbury University. Benny Graduated B.Com Economics in 2007. Together Benny and Amy have embraced their chosen "Kiwi lifestyle" making Christchurch their home, along with their infant son Henry born following the 2011 quake.
Benny is an active sportsperson, enjoying swimming, soccer and fishing.
Benny proudly joined Ray White Next Step Realty team in 2010. His fluency in both Mandarin and Cantonese is a great asset when dealing with many of his clients as it aids with the crossover of cultures in multicultural New Zealand.