14 Wagner Crescent, Northwood One House Too ManyTweet
- AML and relating information.pdf
- EQC scope of work.pdf
- Insurance Schedule.pdf
- Lisa & Alister Profile.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgment Form OIO OIA.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Title Map.pdf
Property DescriptionOur owner has purchased, and possession is looming.
Constructed of popular, robust red brick this single-level home, sited on a private rear section offering a superb sense of connection between indoors and out, this property invites a relaxed, easy style of living. Situated in a prime location, just minutes' drive from supermarket and shops and the green spaces of Styx Mill Conservation Reserve are within strolling distance.
The bedrooms are all well-proportioned and the master bedroom has ensuite
Designed with sunshine in mind, the living rooms and master bedroom with en suite, open to the private and sheltered courtyard and gardens. This is an attractive place for alfresco dining and if you enjoy pottering in the fully fenced garden.
The open plan kitchen and dining room are light and spacious and offer convivial spaces for family and friends with easy movement through to the lounge room or to the courtyard and gardens, landscaped for easy maintenance and fully fenced for privacy, this is a perfect setting for relaxation. Water heating is from reticulated gas for your convenience, as is the gas fire and hob.
The internal access double garage is large enough to accommodate the laundry.
If you're looking for peace and convenience, then make sure this single level property is on your Must See list. With no intention of having a Plan B, our owners are seeking a SOLD sign.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.