19 Cheyenne Street, Sockburn Owner Moving OverseasTweet
- AML and relating information.pdf
- Lisa & Alister Profile.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- /EQC Information/
- EQC Docs.pdf
- EQC Scope of work.pdf
- EQC Sign off.pdf
- Liabilities Doc.pdf
- Practical Completion Certificate - Copy.pdf
- Producer Statement - Copy.pdf
- Statement of Insulation.pdf
- /Insurance Information/
- AMI Insurance Schedule.pdf
- Southern response - Copy.pdf
- Title Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThis beautifully renovated 3 bedroom plus study (could be fourth bedroom) family home with, is beautifully inside and out. With sunlight flooding in all day, this property is well insulated and warmed by heat pump ensuring year-round comfort.
A spacious and open plan modernised kitchen area has ample bench and storage space making cooking a breeze. There is a sheltered sunny deck accessed from the study/bedroom, giving you great options for outdoor dining over summer.
There are three double bedrooms, while a large study could comfortably serve as a fourth bedroom. The bathroom has a full-sized bath, and a separate shower. A separate laundry, full sized double garage, and off-street parking, all add convenience to busy family life.
Located on a generous 607 sqm section, this property is sunny, private, and peaceful with Church Corner and popular Bush Inn Mall conveniently just minutes away, while zoning for Riccarton High School & Avonhead School & short walk to St Thomas' a further bonus.
This lovely home is a pleasure to present and ideal for someone who is looking to move in and relax. Immediate possession is available.
Make no mistake this property is for definite sale and will be much sought after.
Viewing by appointment.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.