2/4 Morrison Ave, Northcote Owners Have PurchasedTweet
- AML and relating information.pdf
- Building Inspection Report.pdf
- Complete earthquake claims information.pdf
- Insurance Schedule.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- Lisa & Alister Profile.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Title Map.pdf
- Valuation report.pdf
Property DescriptionWarm and welcoming, this 1991 home located in a very convenient location is one that has to be on your list!
Living is open plan with a sunny aspect, warmed by heat pump and opens to a sheltered courtyard.
Two good sized bedrooms all with built in robes, and serviced by a full bathroom for added convenience.
An attached garage completes the package.
Shopping at Northlands Mall just around the corner, dining options aplenty at Papanui and it's only a short drive to Christchurch Airport for your lock up and leave holidays!
With the bonus of immediate possession please view with urgency as this home is priced sharply by realistic and motivated owners!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.