24 Whareora Terrace, Cashmere Style and Panache on CashmereTweet
- AML and relating information.pdf
- AMP Policy Schedule.pdf
- EQC Info.pdf
- EQC Scope of Work.pdf
- Lisa & Alister Profile.pdf
- Property Inspection Report.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Title Map.pdf
Property DescriptionBefore you buy on the hill, look at this... you'll be hard-pressed to find better value. A massive amount of home for the money - 360 sqm.
Owner is moving overseas and are not returning so motivation is very high.
From the designer kitchen with double oven and built-in fridge/freezer through formal and informal living to the huge lounge and out to the sheltered patio and garden, you can almost hear the home calling to the entertainer in all of us.
Professionals with friends are keenly advised to take a closer look at the lifestyle on offer in this sheltered hillside spot so close to parks and countless recreation zones.
Busy families will also love the room to move and low maintenance living complete with all the amenities discerning purchasers expect with a property of this calibre.
Fabulous valley view's combine with easy drive-on access, generous garaging and too many features to list but doubtless a home that demands inspection to be fully appreciated.
Cashmere Primary and High School zones and minutes from shops and cafes. Immediate sale required, possession to suit. Call for viewing times.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.