158 Glandovey RoadTweet
- 1.Important Information - Disclaimer.pdf
- Bedroom 1 Elevation Main Stair Plan.jpg
- Brochure 158 Glandovey Road October 2019 compressed.pdf
- Building Report 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- Certificate of Title - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- Construction Details - Apron, Barge, Parapet, Chimney.jpg
- Construction Details - Jamb, Sill, Head, Window Jamb.jpg
- Construction Details - Roof, Chimney, Scupper Outlet.jpg
- Construction Details - Stair, Entry Canopy, Wall and Roof, Entry.jpg
- Construction Details - Window Jab, Sill, Head.jpg
- Demolition Plan.jpg
- Drawing Section A - A.jpg
- Drawing Section B - B.jpg
- EQC Engineer Report - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- EQC Information 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- EQC Producer Statement - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- EQC Wall Repair - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- First Floor Plan.jpg
- Ground Floor Plan.jpg
- Insurance Information - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- LIM Report - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- LLUR - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- Land Zoning TC2 - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- North and East Elevations.jpg
- Proposed Living Room Extension 158 Glandovey.pdf
- Rates - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- Roof Plan.jpg
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Saras Details.pdf
- School Zones - 158 Glandovey Road.pdf
- Setout Plan.jpg
- South and West Elevations.jpg
Please fill in the form below to request access to the Property Files. You only need to request access to one file to download all of the Property Files.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available. This information has been prepared by Whalan and Partners Limited, trading as Bayleys (“Bayleys”) as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification. It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and Whalan and Partners Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over. Prospective purchasers must not confine themselves to the contents of the Information but should, in conjunction with their professional advisors, make their own evaluation of the Property and conduct their own investigation, analysis, and verification of the data contained in the Information and otherwise concerning the Property. Such evaluation should extend to and include whether there has been a change in the affairs or prospects of the Property since the date of the Information or since the date as at which any information contained in the Information is expressed to be applicable. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. Bayleys and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Bayleys and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and neither Bayleys nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. Whalan and Partners Ltd, Bayleys. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.
Contact Sara Ashcroft
Whalan and Partners Ltd, Bayleys,
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
When you meet Sara, she inspires you with her energy, passion, and professionalism. Her approach to real estate is simple - she finds out what you want, what your needs and expectations are and then sets about delivering them.
Sara has an intimate knowledge of the Christchurch market, a passion for the business and a deep understanding of the real estate industry. This combined with sheer hard work have given her an exceptional reputation for achieving positive and consistent results for her clients.
Sara began her real estate career in 1995, having previously run her own successful garden design business and prior to that working as a registered nurse. She soon became well known as a highly respected sales consultant selling throughout the city, with the majority of her business being in Fendalton, Merivale and Scarborough. Sara has sold well over $250 million worth of property and has been recognised both locally and nationally for her achievements, in particular her marketing and auction expertise.
She has a deep seated sense of loyalty and duty of care for her clients. She believes that a successful campaign requires sound targeted advice and that the process should not be hurried unnecessarily. Her appreciation of current market trends, innovative and effective marketing, absolute attention to detail along with her energy and knowledge certainly give her clients an advantage.
Sara derives huge satisfaction from working with her clients and consequently receives many referrals and recommendations from them.