7 Fairwinds Place, Hihi Eclectic summer base on the Hihi BeachfrontTweet
- FN Map 7 Fairwinds Pl.pdf
- RPNZ 7 Fairwinds Pl.pdf
- Rates 7 Fairwinds Pl.pdf
- Title 7 Fairwinds Pl.pdf
Property DescriptionOpening to a charming coastal reserve and just 30m from the sea is this near flat 574 sqm waterfront section with relocatable sheds at Hihi Beach. The property is sunny and sheltered with just the coastal reserve between the property and the beach, and enjoys lovely sea and coastal views. It is all set up for glamping holidays but has obvious potential to be redeveloped into a superb seaside home or holiday home.
The property is tucked away on a quiet no exit street that leads to beach access. The adjacent reserve features a lovely grassy bank and a handsome row of Norfolk pines framing views of the beach and Doubtless Bay. Existing development of the site consists of two small sheds and a larger relocatable shed (on a trailer) that provide secure onsite storage facilities for camping. The grounds are fully fenced and there is a mains wastewater connection available.
There is good flexibility for future development as the property has easy contours and is FREE OF ANY COVENANTS.
Contact Michael Healy for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I specialise in listing and selling real estate in the Far North of New Zealand and in particular the Mangonui, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay, Taipa, Karikari Peninsula, and surrounding areas. I possess a wealth of knowledge of the area and have a proven track record in sales. In addition, I have extensive networks with professional and local government groups, which greatly assists my vendors, purchasers, investors, and developers. Property is my passion and I am an active property investor.
We have a great team who all enjoy working together and love listing and selling properties. They are passionate about property in many different and complementary ways - from landscape design through to building, property investment, and lifestyle block owners, thus creating a body of knowledge to assist both buyers and sellers.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz