2 Bennett Street Subdivision, Waipawa, Central Hawkes Bay Outstanding New Subdivision in WaipawaTweet
- Fact Pack Booklet.pdf
- InHouse Complaints Form.pdf
- ORI 2 Bennett street subdivision 28.03.22.pdf
- REA Sale & purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Updated MASTER SP AGREEMENT_ 2 Bennett street.pdf
Property DescriptionNow is your chance to build a new way of life in Central Hawkes Bay. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase in stage 1 of this development to secure your preferred parcel of land, vendors welcome early interest. There is no denying that Waipawa has come into its own and exudes family living on all levels. A commute to Hastings/Havelock North for work will take an approximate 30-minute drive and the kids are minutes walk to the very popular Waipawa School (within zone). Just a short walk away you will arrive at the idyllic Waipawa River for the kids to enjoy the great swimming and a popular location for trout fishing. The township offers cafes, supermarket, Waipawa Butchery, a Library, museum and so much more. Contact agent/s for an info pack that will include covenants. Lot sizes start at 494 sqm2 through to 1171 sqm2.
Call Megan Dallimore 021 242 7669 or Dom Michau 022 421 7153 for further property details.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Megan Dallimore
Tremains Real Estate 2008
As a Real Estate professional in Central Hawke’s Bay and having experience both in the residential / lifestyle sectors, Megan is comfortable and knowledgeable talking all things Real Estate. With life, work experiences and networks in the agriculture (pastoral), horticultural (fertiliser), FMCG locally and New Zealand wide, along with strong family connections all attribute to Megan’s success. She is born and bred in Hawke’s Bay, with a huge amount of passion and respect for the Central Hawke’s Bay region and has been active in the community for the last 20 years. She lives with her family on 12 acres on Waipawa’ s town boundary, breeding dexter cattle and a has keen interest in the local equestrian trekking community. If you are to ask Megan what its like to live in Central Hawkes Bay she will reply ‘I’m living the CHB dream’, so when it comes to local knowledge she will be able to answer many of your questions, from the best coffee to taking your family to the best beaches. Good, honest and effective communication with both vendors and buyers has been a strong focus of Megan’s, so if you are wanting someone to listen, take action and get results, Megan would love to hear from you.
Contact Dominic Michau
Tremains Real Estate
Licensed under the REAA 2008
If you know anything about the hospitality business you know it builds well-rounded, high functioning, solvers with skills that are translatable to different areas of life. This is what Dom Michau brings to the world of real estate. After spending 12 years working in the world of hospitality and business, including fast-paced restaurants in London and Switzerland Dom has the ability to adapt to every kind of situation which offers great client satisfaction.
With international business experience and family roots in Central Hawkes Bay, Dom can easily relate to clients and customers from all backgrounds and stages of life. Dom prides himself on having intuitive problem solving and people skills, which is an asset for those that have the pleasure of working with him. Dom’s genuine and honest approach will give you a comprehensive and positive experience when buying or selling real estate.
Being a family man, Dom and his young family moved back to Waipukurau 2 years ago to give them the life they deserve. Dom is a down to earth guy that enjoys a round of golf and eating out with his family and friends in Hawkes Bay because he knows it is a world-class region with so much to offer.
“I want to do the best for my clients whether it’s their first home or last."