99 Cannon Hill Crescent, Mt Pleasant First Class Views, Economy Class Price Tag!Tweet
- A - Info Documents.pdf
- A.2 - 99 Cannon Hill Road- Spec Sheet.pdf
- A.3 - Sale and Purchase agreement.pdf
- B - REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- C - LIM.pdf
- D - Title- 99 Cannon Hill Cres.pdf
- D.2 - Historic Title- 99 Cannon Hill Cres.pdf
- E - 99 Cannon Hill Crescent - Assessment Report REV 2.pdf
- F - 99 Cannon Hill Cres Electrical Cert.pdf
- G - Insurace- 99 Cannon Hill Cres.pdf
- H - 99 Cannon Hill Cres Code Compliance Certificate.PDF
- I - 99 Cannon Hill Crescent PS4.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alison Aitken
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Alison Aitken's name is synonymous with success in real estate.
She is consistently Harcourt's highest achieving sales consultant in New Zealand. Since starting her career in 1991, she has produced outstanding results in real estate sales.
After successively holding the position of No. 1 Female Salesperson for Harcourts for several years, she rapidly climbed the success charts and held the coveted title of No. 1 Salesperson for Harcourts in Christchurch for 13 consecutive years and was No. 1 Salesperson Nationally 1999-2003 and 2011/2012.
Alison's achievements are the result of passion for the business, hard work and a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with.
"Success in real estate comes through good communication, the basis of which is listening to and understanding your client and tailoring with them the solution for their particular situation."
Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Alison in her quest for outstanding results, her prowess in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Alison derives enormous satisfaction from the many referrals and recommendations from past clients and enjoys a very high percentage of repeat business.
Contact Mandy Martin
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
With over twenty years of Primary School teaching under her belt, Mandy was looking for a new challenge and selling real estate seemed the perfect fit.
During her time in education, she developed excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills, both of which are crucial to being a successful consultant. Mandy is professional, honest, motivated, respected, and always willing to go the extra mile for her clients. She also has excellent communication skills and is adept at dealing with people of all ages and from many diverse backgrounds.
With her easy-going nature, she quickly builds rapport with both buyers and sellers alike, and prides herself on always being available for them.