49 Waiau Street, Cracroft, ChristchurchTweet
- 1 Thank You For Your Interest - Offer.pdf
- 2 Passing over of Information.pdf
- AML REINZ (Proving your Identity) Flyer.pdf
- Aerial photograph.pdf
- Boundary outline.pdf
- CCC Consent for Bathroom & Laundry.pdf
- CCC Consents.pdf
- Code of Compliance.pdf
- EQC information.pdf
- For Overseas Residents.pdf
- Insulation Install Certificate.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- Mortgage Express_A4_Sue Clydesdale.pdf
- Real Estate buying journey.pdf
- Rental Assessment x 2.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Schools & school zones.pdf
- What is AML.pdf
- Wood Burner.pdf
- Your agents.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Joy Butel and Alistair Hazeldine
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Real Estate is all about relationships; about taking the time to understand your client’s needs, and being able to connect with people from all walks of life.
I’ve enjoyed a rich and varied professional career, and my ability to establish rapport with a wide range of people is a direct result of this. I’ve also learnt how to provide exceptional service, how to inspire those I work alongside, and how to collaborate in order to consistently reach the best outcomes.
If there’s one thing that’s helped me achieve results for my clients regardless of market conditions it’s my creativity. An artistic person by nature (I’m an artist, a published author and an avid foodie!), my willingness to think outside the square and develop innovative strategies.
In addition to my National Diploma in Real Estate I have hands-on experience in both property management and property development, providing me with a comprehensive understanding of every aspect of the industry.
I’m a proud Cantabrian with a passion for the amazing lifestyle on offer in the seaside and hill suburbs. I’m also an active member of the community, contributing to a number of charities including the Mt Pleasant Centre. I am also a volunteer mentor for the CDC.I love to travel, spend as much time with family and friends as I possibly can, and believe in living life to the absolute fullest!If you’re looking for a salesperson with fantastic negotiation skills, a track record of success, and a forward thinking approach then we should talk!
You can reach me on 021 353 280, or email me at email@example.com