10 and 11 Fairwinds Place, Hihi 2 for 1 in a stunning beachside locationTweet
- 10 Fairwinds Place, Hihi DWELLING CCC (1).pdf
- 10 Fairwinds Place, Hihi Covenants.pdf
- 11 Fairwinds Place, Hihi COVENANTS.pdf
- /Far North Map/
- 11 Fairwinds Place FN Map (1).pdf
- FN Map 10 Fairwinds Pl (4).pdf
- /Floor Plan/
- 10 Fairwinds Place, Hihi FLOOR PLAN (1).pdf
- /Land Covenant/
- 10 Fairwinds Place Land Covenant C976671.1.pdf
- /Property Information Sheet/
- Buyer Information Sheet 10 & 11 Fairwinds Place.pdf
- /RC Information/
- RC-Information (3).pdf
- /RPNZ Map/
- 10 Fairwinds Place, Hihi RPNZ MAP (3).pdf
- 11 Fairwinds Place, Hihi RPNZ MAP (2).pdf
- 10 Fairwinds Place, Hihi RATES (1).pdf
- 11 Fairwinds Place, Hihi RATES (1).pdf
- 10 Fairwinds Place, Hihi TITLE (1).pdf
- 11 Fairwinds PLace, Hihi TITLE (1).pdf
Property DescriptionSituated just one property back from the golden sands of Hihi Beach is this modern and substantial 3 BEDROOM/ 2 BATHROOM HOME with a GARAGE and ABLUTION FACILITIES on an adjacent separate title.
Both properties are being marketed together for sale; presenting the opportunity of securing a larger land area (943 sqm + 886 sqm) in a highly desirable beachside location.
3 BEDROOM/ 2 BATHROOM HOME on Title 1: Living areas within the home are elevated on the second story and enjoy all day sunshine and gorgeous sea and coastal views. An open plan lounge and dining area curves around a large central deck with a series of bifold doors creating great indoor-outdoor flow. Also on this level is a spacious modern kitchen, a generous master (with sea views, ensuite, and deck access), two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet. The lower level accommodates a huge double garage with storage room. The grounds surrounding the home have been landscaped for ease of care with fencing and hedging in place and a small coastal stream running along the boundary.
GARAGE WITH ABLUTION FACILITIES ON Title 2: The adjacent land with garage and ablution facilities is perfectly suited to accommodating overflow holiday guests and equipment over summer. The space includes a large open plan area, sunny front deck with space to entertain, one separate room, and bathroom facilities. A large level lawn surrounding the building provides plenty of space for recreation, camping, and parking.
Contact Michael Healy for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Michael is passionate about people and property.
Throughout Michael’s life he has always built relationships with people of all ages, cultures, religions, and backgrounds and this has given him the understanding and experience to work with the rich range of people, and backgrounds that real estate presents.
Whether you are buying or selling a property you are making a lot of very important decisions that need to be taken into consideration. Michael and his wife Diane made the decision to leave Auckland in 1997 to move to Northland, and have never looked back. So Michael understands the importance of all the reasons for making a decision, it is not just about the ‘House’.
Michael loves working on their lifestyle property, and has a particular passion for the simple meditation of splitting and stacking wood, to keep the home fires burning.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz
★ #5 Nationwide Professionals Individual Salesperson # Sales 2019
★ #10 Nationwide Professionals Overall # Sales 2019
What Simon & Helen Kirk had to say -
"Excellent, absolutely excellent service, the communication and professionalism were all far beyond our expectations.
We have no doubt Michael Healy gave us maximum focus, support and dedication to ensure our property purchase was successful and went without a hitch.
Even though we live 310kms away and would become 'part time' residents of Mangonui, we never felt disadvantaged at any time during the process, in fact far from it,..... we were kept updated at all times and calling us after hours to fit in with our crazy Auckland lifestyles was never a problem for Michael. We regard ourselves as working middle New Zealanders, but Michael made us feel like true champions at all times!"
What Peter Rankin and Theresa Reid have to say -
"We thought the assessment we got and the advice about extra work on the place was sensible and well-founded. The photos and advertising were very good - and were refreshed after a while. Michael Healy worked hard for a sale, brought a lot of people through in a pretty slow market, and kept us well informed. We would have been pleased with the amount of effort that went in even if it had not sold - but he did get a sale that we are very pleased with.
The back-up from the office was smooth and efficient. All round, the service was fully Professional throughout and we enjoyed working with you. We have already recommended you to someone wanting to sell a rural property up there and we hope they get in touch with you."
What Sheryl Day has to say -
"Wonderful service - Michael made the whole thing easy - he assisted us with suggestions for contractors to estimate the cost of repairs and a building survey. We were long distance purchasers which can make access to services difficult. He assisted with each step.
I didn't feel pressured at any point - I trusted him as a go between - I felt he was being honest the whole way through.
Changed my perception of a real estate agent. Even after the sale Michael have continued to assist with local knowledge - I really appreciate their time. 10 out of 10 guys !!"