Lots 10 to 24 Vidar Way, Coopers Beach, Far North Unique Lifestyle Sections ($179k to $279k)Tweet
- Title Plans with Measurements.pdf
- Vidar Way Lots Sold v5.jpg
- /Kauri Grove Constitution/
- Constitution - Kauri Grove Management Ltd.pdf
- /Kauri Grove Covenants/
- Kauri Grove FINAL Version COVENANTS.pdf
- /Kauri Grove Subdivision Plan/
- Subdivision Plan Dec 2019.pdf
- /Resource Consent 2180045-RMASUB/
- RC 2180045 RMASUB 20-12-2017.pdf
- /Vidar Way Pricing List/
- Kauri Grove Lot Pricing Oct 2020.pdf
Property DescriptionKauri Grove is a unique coastal lifestyle development within easy walking distance of Coopers Beach and the local shopping centre with medical clinic.
Set back from the hustle and bustle of the waterfront in a gently sloping north facing valley (immediately adjacent the residential zone) with native forest and a lovely tree lined stream, Kauri Grove offers extra-large premium sections in a quiet and peaceful semi-rural atmosphere.
The development is serviced by high quality sealed roading, power and phone, and there is ability to connect to the local water supply scheme.
With very REASONABLE COVENANTS in place this provides great flexibility in creating the home that you desire.
TITLES have now been ISSUED for the FINAL STAGES 2 & 3 with lot sizes ranging from 4001 sqm to 7937 sqm.
Prices start at $179,000 through to $279,000.
NOTE: Full PRICE LIST and COVENANTS are displayed at the end of the photos.
SOLD LOTS as of March 5, 2020: Lots 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 14, 16, 20, 23 & 24
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Michael is passionate about people and property.
Throughout Michael’s life he has always built relationships with people of all ages, cultures, religions, and backgrounds and this has given him the understanding and experience to work with the rich range of people, and backgrounds that real estate presents.
Whether you are buying or selling a property you are making a lot of very important decisions that need to be taken into consideration. Michael and his wife Diane made the decision to leave Auckland in 1997 to move to Northland, and have never looked back. So Michael understands the importance of all the reasons for making a decision, it is not just about the ‘House’.
Michael loves working on their lifestyle property, and has a particular passion for the simple meditation of splitting and stacking wood, to keep the home fires burning.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz
★ #5 Nationwide Professionals Individual Salesperson # Sales 2019
★ #10 Nationwide Professionals Overall # Sales 2019
What Simon & Helen Kirk had to say -
"Excellent, absolutely excellent service, the communication and professionalism were all far beyond our expectations.
We have no doubt Michael Healy gave us maximum focus, support and dedication to ensure our property purchase was successful and went without a hitch.
Even though we live 310kms away and would become 'part time' residents of Mangonui, we never felt disadvantaged at any time during the process, in fact far from it,..... we were kept updated at all times and calling us after hours to fit in with our crazy Auckland lifestyles was never a problem for Michael. We regard ourselves as working middle New Zealanders, but Michael made us feel like true champions at all times!"
What Peter Rankin and Theresa Reid have to say -
"We thought the assessment we got and the advice about extra work on the place was sensible and well-founded. The photos and advertising were very good - and were refreshed after a while. Michael Healy worked hard for a sale, brought a lot of people through in a pretty slow market, and kept us well informed. We would have been pleased with the amount of effort that went in even if it had not sold - but he did get a sale that we are very pleased with.
The back-up from the office was smooth and efficient. All round, the service was fully Professional throughout and we enjoyed working with you. We have already recommended you to someone wanting to sell a rural property up there and we hope they get in touch with you."
What Sheryl Day has to say -
"Wonderful service - Michael made the whole thing easy - he assisted us with suggestions for contractors to estimate the cost of repairs and a building survey. We were long distance purchasers which can make access to services difficult. He assisted with each step.
I didn't feel pressured at any point - I trusted him as a go between - I felt he was being honest the whole way through.
Changed my perception of a real estate agent. Even after the sale Michael have continued to assist with local knowledge - I really appreciate their time. 10 out of 10 guys !!"