57 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui Tidy, private and great value!Tweet
- 57 Colonel Mould Dr, Mangonui DWELLING FLOOR PLAN.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Dr, Mangonui DWELLING PERMIT 1991.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Dr, Mangonui FIREPLACE CCC 2013.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Dr, Mangonui GARAGE CCC 2009.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui INFO SHEET.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui Memorandum of Lease.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui RPNZ MAP.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui Rates.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui TITLE PLAN.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui TITLE.pdf
- 57 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui, Far North District.pdf
Property DescriptionThis cosy 3 bedroom home offers peace and privacy in a sought-after central location. Elevated above Mangonui Harbour and set back from the road down a long driveway, this home enjoys a sunny and sheltered setting close to the shops and eateries of Mangonui Village and the golden sand beaches of Doubtless Bay. The property is very well kept (exterior recently repainted) and designed for minimal maintenance, perfect for fuss free living, holiday lock-up-and-leave, or rental.
The driveway entrance of this extra-large fee simple cross lease section (1/2 share of 2676sqm land area) leads to a spacious gravelled parking bay, separate single garage with extra built-in storage space, and a covered carport that provides easy all weather access into the home. A paved pathway leads around the side of the home, past a lovely rear private and sunny lawn and garden area, to a large wrap-around deck with wide elevated views and covered space for outdoor dining and living.
Two sets of sliding doors lead into a light and spacious open plan living area, kitted out with a heat pump and log burner with heat transfer system, and a compact modern kitchen and adjacent laundry. The light filled bedrooms (two doubles and one single) and the bathroom are accessed off a carpeted hallway that leads off the lounge and laundry area, with one of the double bedrooms featuring a second door that opens to the lounge.
Surrounding grounds are simply landscaped, partially fenced and surrounded by established hedges and gardens. There is a 30,000 L rainwater tank hidden away on the downward side of the home and a mains wastewater connection.
Primary and intermediate schooling is available 2 minutes down the road and there is a high school less than 10 minutes drive away, making this a great first home option for a young family.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation that the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at anytime.
Contact Michael Healy
Far North Coastal Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Michael is passionate about people and property.
Throughout Michael’s life he has always built relationships with people of all ages, cultures, religions, and backgrounds and this has given him the understanding and experience to work with the rich range of people, and backgrounds that real estate presents.
Whether you are buying or selling a property you are making a lot of very important decisions that need to be taken into consideration. Michael and his wife Diane made the decision to leave Auckland in 1997 to move to Northland, and have never looked back. So Michael understands the importance of all the reasons for making a decision, it is not just about the ‘House’.
Michael loves working on their lifestyle property, and has a particular passion for the simple meditation of splitting and stacking wood, to keep the home fires burning.
For more information on our current listings visit our website www.farnorthcoastal.co.nz
★ #5 Nationwide Professionals Individual Salesperson # Sales 2019
★ #10 Nationwide Professionals Overall # Sales 2019
What Simon & Helen Kirk had to say -
"Excellent, absolutely excellent service, the communication and professionalism were all far beyond our expectations.
We have no doubt Michael Healy gave us maximum focus, support and dedication to ensure our property purchase was successful and went without a hitch.
Even though we live 310kms away and would become 'part time' residents of Mangonui, we never felt disadvantaged at any time during the process, in fact far from it,..... we were kept updated at all times and calling us after hours to fit in with our crazy Auckland lifestyles was never a problem for Michael. We regard ourselves as working middle New Zealanders, but Michael made us feel like true champions at all times!"
What Peter Rankin and Theresa Reid have to say -
"We thought the assessment we got and the advice about extra work on the place was sensible and well-founded. The photos and advertising were very good - and were refreshed after a while. Michael Healy worked hard for a sale, brought a lot of people through in a pretty slow market, and kept us well informed. We would have been pleased with the amount of effort that went in even if it had not sold - but he did get a sale that we are very pleased with.
The back-up from the office was smooth and efficient. All round, the service was fully Professional throughout and we enjoyed working with you. We have already recommended you to someone wanting to sell a rural property up there and we hope they get in touch with you."
What Sheryl Day has to say -
"Wonderful service - Michael made the whole thing easy - he assisted us with suggestions for contractors to estimate the cost of repairs and a building survey. We were long distance purchasers which can make access to services difficult. He assisted with each step.
I didn't feel pressured at any point - I trusted him as a go between - I felt he was being honest the whole way through.
Changed my perception of a real estate agent. Even after the sale Michael have continued to assist with local knowledge - I really appreciate their time. 10 out of 10 guys !!"