399 Lake Ferry Road Executive Lifestyle Living With Double IncomeTweet
- /Council Files/
- 11019 Dwelling - 2006.pdf
- 160214 Fireplace - 2016.pdf
- 7464 Garage Sleepout - 2000.pdf
- 7770 Implement Shed - 2001.pdf
- Title - 399 Lake Ferry Road, Martinborough.pdf
Property DescriptionThis modern home built in 2007 is the perfect blend of town and country and positioned to capture all day sun.
With ever changing views this beautiful, contemporary home is built on 2.2 hectares of rural land, with neighbouring vineyards on either side, and is well set up with both tank and bore water supply. The grounds are mature and have income producing olives plus established fruit trees.
This lovely home is conveniently located only a few minutes’ drive to the Martinborough village and is just over an hour's drive to central Wellington.
Inside, you’ll discover a beautiful master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, three additional bedrooms and modern bathroom, all with quality fixtures and fittings, great insulation and double glazing throughout.
The spectacular open-plan layout features a well-appointed kitchen; perfect for a large bustling family and the generous living area conveniently leads to a large covered patio for year-round entertaining. There are a further two separate living areas which makes entertaining a breeze and additional living spaces to serve/ support/ accommodate your family and guests.
This smart home has the added bonus of a separate fully self-contained two bedroom cottage for guests, families living together; or continue renting it out as a holiday let, as the current owners do, as an income supplement.
Lifestyle properties such as these are seldom available so prompt viewing is highly recommended.
Don’t delay call Jaime today on 0800 33 22 66.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.