5/311 Flume Road MUST SELLTweet
- 5.311 Flume Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 5.311 Flume Road - Instrument 2.pdf
- 5_311 Flume Road - Instrument 3.pdf
- Aerial - 5_311 Flume Rd.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 5_311 Flume Road.pdf
- LIM - 5-311 Flume Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Sales Procedure, September 2017.pdf
- Property Information Sheet.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 5_311 Flume Road.pdf
- Title - 5_311 Flume Road.pdf
Property DescriptionHidden down a private driveway you will find this brand new 241m2 brick home. Only minutes from Cambridge with the feel of being in Rural New Zealand. The elevated position of this stunning home allows spectacular views to the distant hills. Attention to detail has been paramount, the kitchen offering two under bench ovens, gas hob, large walk in pantry and a plumbed fridge. Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, an office and a media room which are all tastefully decorated and oozing style. The expansive timber deck along the entire front of the home creates another living space with fabulous indoor outdoor flow. Set on 1.5834ha with a stream and pond this home is ready for its new owners. Move in and create memories, enjoy true Waikato lifestyle. Motivated vendors have said Auction day is Sale Day.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey