64 Houghton Road GOTTA GO - VENDOR DOWNSIZING!Tweet
- 001 ECM_2167294_v1_Completed LIM0745 19 - 64 Houghton Road WHATAWHATA - Richard Goode.pdf
- 46 Houghton Road - Title.pdf
- 64 Houghton Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 64 Houghton Road - Instrument 2.pdf
- 64 Houghton Road - Instrument 4.pdf
- Aerial - 64 Houghton Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 64 Houghton Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 64 Houghton Road.pdf
Property DescriptionYou will need to take a breath to absorb all that is on offer here. Two dwellings, a self-contained unit, huge shed, implement shed, loading ramp and yards and an in ground pool with solar heating to start with. Set on 12.2127 ha (approx.) boarding the Waipa River.
Hidden amongst the Ngahinapouri community this gem deserves a viewing to appreciate all that it contains, a wonderful family oasis easily incorporating multi-generational living. The self-contained unit is within the main home which consists of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3 lounges. The secondary dwelling providing 2 bedrooms, open plan living and internal access single garage.
Views from the main home include the Waipa River and across to the raglan divide. This property lends itself to various options including but not limited to extended family, homestay, Airbnb, home and income or a private sanctuary for a busy family. This is an affordable retreat.
My vendors need this sold, they will look at all offers. Call me today to make your own personal viewing time.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey