79b Davison Road, Newstead NO COVENANTSTweet
- 79B Davison Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 79B Davison Road - Instrument 2.pdf
- 79B Davison Road - Instrument 3.pdf
- 79B Davison Road - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 79b Davison Road.pdf
- Concept Plan - Davison Rd.JPG
- Concept Plan Photo - 79b Davison Road.JPG
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 79b Davison Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- Schools - 79b Davison Road.pdf
Property Description1.0085ha more or less, subject to title, offering lifestyle living on the city fringe. If location is paramount this section has it all with only a short distance to Hamilton CBD and Waikato University. This section is set well back off the road with power, phone and trickle feed water supply at the gate.
Zoned for many sought after schools including Newstead Model School, Berkley Normal Middle School, Peachgrove Intermediate and Hillcrest High School. With so much to offer close by including the newly opened Camarosa Cafe, Ruakura Berry Farm and Old McDonalds Rural Education and Care Centre this property is idyllic. Access to the arterial routes North and South is easy, this property should be seriously considered.
The Vendors have made it clear, they want a sale. Call Stacey, The Waikato Lifestyle Specialist, today to view. 027 404 7595.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey