155d Tauwhare Road BAGS ARE PACKEDTweet
- 155d Tauwhare Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 155d Tauwhare Road - Instrument 2.pdf
- 155d Tauwhare Road - Instrument 3.pdf
- 155d Tauwhare Road - Instrument 4.pdf
- 155d Tauwhare Road - Instrument 5.pdf
- 155d Tauwhare Road - Instrument 6.pdf
- Aerial - 155d Tauwhare Road.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 155d Tauwhare Road.pdf
- LIM - 155d Tauwhare Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 155d Tauwhare Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones - 155d Tauwhare Road.pdf
- Title - 155d Tauwhare Road.pdf
Property DescriptionWant the best for your family with the opportunity to own a beautiful near new 397m2 home? This substantial modern brick dwelling on a 8023m2 section takes pride of position in one of Waikato’s most sort after locations. This executive home incorporates a 3 bedroom self contained unit, perfect for extended families or extra income.
A spacious and versatile open plan living, kitchen and dining area with crisp neutral interior provides the perfect backdrop for comfortable living. The sleek crisp styling kitchen features dual ovens and a well-designed functional scullery that makes entertaining a pleasure. A separate lounge for those wanting their own space interacts in harmony with the rest of the living. The clever floor plan maximises all available space spilling effortlessly out to the property's covered alfresco area through large opening doors. Double glazed joinery and insulation to all interior and exterior walls is complemented by heatpumps. Healthy living for everyone. Extra benefits include 2 gas infinity water heaters, trickle feed town water supply and security system.
Situated on the outskirts of Hamilton with easy access to arterial routes North and South, Hamilton Airport not far away and numerous local community facitlies. In zone for the coveted Matangi School, Tamahere Model Country School, Marian Catholic School, Berkley Normal Middle School, Hillcrest High School and Cambridge High School.
This light and bright single level home with privacy will offer you quality, peace of mind and stress-free living. My vendors have their bags packed and are ready to give you the opportunity to live the dream.
Call me today on 027 404 7595 to secure your own personal viewing time.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey