21 Ridge Park Drive MOVING TO TOWNTweet
- 21 Ridge Park Drive - Instrument 1.pdf
- 21 Ridge Park Drive - Instrument 2.pdf
- 21 Ridge Park Drive - Instrument 3.pdf
- 21 Ridge Park Drive - Instrument 4.pdf
- 21 Ridge Park Drive - Instrument 5.pdf
- 21 Ridge Park Drive - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 21 Ridge Park Drive.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 21 Ridge Park Drive.pdf
- LIM - 21 Ridge Park Drive.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 21 Ridge Park Drive.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones.pdf
Property DescriptionLooking to downsize from the farm or escape the city hype, then you will be drawn to this property with its easily manageable 2308m2 section. The brick and tile home seamlessly integrates with the landscaped outdoor setting to deliver enjoyable lifestyle living year round. Nestled amongst quality homes within a rural enclave, this immaculate home exudes spaciousness with all the conveniences for today’s living. The choice is yours where to relax and take in the rural serenity whether in one of several indoor living areas or on the outdoor paved patio.
Additional to the master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, situated in a separate wing of the home is a second large bedroom with ensuite and an adjoining lounge with small kitchenette. A superb option for guests or relatives staying for extended periods. The kitchen, with a cleverly positioned internal window for rural views, offers a functional workspace with generous benchtops, breakfast bar and ample storage. Heat pumps, DVS and double glazing allows for comfort all year round. For those toys needing a home or handyperson in need of workshop space, a double freestanding garage compliments the internal access garage.
The location provides easy access to arterial routes, and within a short commute to The Base Te Rapa and Hamilton CBD. A functional well presented home which must be seriously considered. Call me today on 027 404 7595 to secure your own personal viewing time.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey