387 Seddon Road DOWNSIZINGTweet
- Aerial - 387 Seddon Road.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 387 Seddon Road.pdf
- Instrument 1 - 387 Seddon Road.pdf
- LIM - 387 Seddon Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 387 Seddon Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones - 387 Seddon Road.pdf
- Title - 387 Seddon Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis unique property accommodates two dwellings, a large lockable 1/2 round barn and a myriad of shedding on 2.2635 ha of flat land.
The 2 storey 473m2 brick home exudes an air of grandeur. Generous living areas merge effortlessly out to a covered portico and lawn area. The sleek well appointed kitchen with walk in pantry and generous bench tops provides a wonderful space to create cullinery delights. Upstairs incorporates a media room with balcony. Spectacular tiled bathrooms add to the luxurious impression of this five bedroom main home.
The North facing second dwelling is well appointed with open plan living, two bedrooms and single internal access garage. Comforts of living includes split cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and gas water heating.
This Puketaha property with 9 paddocks and ancillary buildings including a 3 bay 1/2 round barn with 3 phase power provides the opportunity to have a family pony or livestock. The disused cowshed offers additional storage and office space.
Hamilton city boundary is an easy 8 minute drive with easy access to arterial routes. Zoned for Puketaha Primary/Intermediate, Hillcrest High, Rototuna Junior High and Rototuna Senior High Schools.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey