36 Houkura Rise, Whatawhata Beach Bound - Must SellTweet
- 36 Houkura Rise - Instrument 1.pdf
- 36 Houkura Rise - Instrument 2.pdf
- 36 Houkura Rise - Instrument 3.pdf
- 36 Houkura Rise - Instrument 4.pdf
- 36 Houkura Rise - Instrument 5.pdf
- 36 Houkura Rise - Instrument 6.pdf
- 36 Houkura Rise - Instrument 7.pdf
- Aerial - 36 Houkura Rise.pdf
- Auction Documents - 36 Houkura Rise.pdf
- LIM - 36 Houkura Rise.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 36 Houkura Rise.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones - 36 Houkura Rise.pdf
- Title -36 Houkura Rise.pdf
Property DescriptionNo need to stress about building – it’s all done here for you. From the moment you step through the front door you will fall in love with this stunning contemporary home offering quintessential modern-day living.
Situated in the coveted Awatea subdivision, basking in sunshine and views, this exquisitely presented three year old home built by Landmark Homes, is the epitome of lifestyle living on 5004m2. Its smart layout, modern energy efficient construction and quality fittings is sure to please the most discerning home owner. With luxuries and lifestyle in mind, the home features solar panels, heatpump, ducted heating, under floor heating to tiled bathrooms amd security system.
Large double glazed windows and an abundance of large sliding doors allows for plenty of light and impeccable flow to the outdoor living, a fabulous space to enjoy entertaining or relaxing on a quiet sunny afternoon. The spacious open plan living area, dining and stylish kitchen with breakfast bar is an entertainer’s dream. Engineered stone benchtops, large gas hob, double wall oven, walk in pantry and island unit will support your master chef creations. A separate lounge allows for a quiet retreat space. Completing this picture is a triple internal access garage and a 6.6 x 7.2 freestanding shed for the blokes and their bits.
Exceptional homes like this are highly sought after so call me now on 027 404 7595 to secure your own personal viewing time.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey