56c Riverside Way, Ngaruawahia VENDOR SAYS SELLTweet
- Aerial - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
- Instrument 1 - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
- Instrument 2 - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
- Instrument 3 - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
- Instrument 4 - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
- Instrument 5 - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
- Title - 56c Riverside Way.pdf
Property DescriptionOn the banks of the mighty Waikato River sits this pristine lifestyle property of 1.0256 ha. Content packed including an American Barn, tack room or garden shed, post and rail fencing and horse tape just to name a few.
Interior tones of this modern 2012 brick home set the scene for a relaxing and comfortable lifestyle. Food creations are effortless in the open plan kitchen with all the necessary modern conveniences. Adjoining the kitchen is a generous living/dining area which leads out to a covered entertainment setting – relax in the spa pool or soak in the views, perfect for year round entertainment. The cosy log burner creates an ambiance of warmth and comfort in the cooler months. A separate lounge suited for home entertainment or quiet time. The master bedroom, with access to the patio area, is complemented with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
Private, set well back from the main access at the end of the road with mature hedging. Quick access to arterial routes North and South allows for an easy commute to Hamilton or Auckland. Call Stacey, The Waikato Lifestyle Specialist to secure your viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey