3163C Ohaupo Road, Rukuhia 3282 Location and ViewsTweet
- 3163c Ohaupo Road - Aerial.jpg
- 3163c Ohaupo Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 3163c Ohaupo Road - Instrument 2.pdf
- 3163c Ohaupo Road - Instrument 3.pdf
- 3163c Ohaupo Road - Instrument 4.pdf
- 3163c Ohaupo Road - Instrument 6.pdf
- Covenant - 3163c Ohaupo Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet 10_7_20 - 3163c Ohaupo Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- Title - 3163c Ohaupo Road 29_6_20.pdf
Property DescriptionA wonderful lifestyle block of land waiting for your dream home creation. Take full advantage of the stunning rural views and the golden opportunity to enjoy peaceful living in the mighty Waikato.
Five minutes to Hamilton and an easy commute to Cambridge or Te Awamutu this 6810 m2 section is for people who enjoy a little slice of mother nature away from the suburbs. Easy access to North and South arterial routes and the Hamilton Airport provides a bonus for business travellers.
With established trees around, you will enjoy the birdsong and wonder of nature.
Call me today for more information. Subject to Title.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey