16 Leyton Place Fit for a FamilyTweet
- 16 Leyton Place - Title.pdf
- Asbestos Solutions 14-003749 16 Leyton.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 16 Leyton Place.pdf
- Hamilton City Council - rates 16 Leyton Place.html
- Scanned Building Consent - 16 LEYTON PLACE BP055212 - Plans.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 16 LEYTON PLACE BP25149 - Plans.PDF
- rates.waikatoregion.govt.nz - 16 Leyton Place.html
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sandra Treloar
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Sandra has worked in the Hospitality Industry with over 20 years of management experience. She now joins Harcourts Real Estate Glenview and brings with her a strong work ethic and attention to detail is of the highest standard. Having built a solid rapport with clients this has carried her through to great success in business and customer satisfaction. Sandra has lived in Hamilton most of her life and brought up a family here so knows the area well. An added attribute is that Sandra has also worked in the Real Estate Property Management with a large portfolio of rental properties. A proven history in customer service Sandra prides herself on her commitment to clients and customers alike. You can trust her honesty and integrity. It is her aim to ensure that your journey through these real estate decisions are as stress-free as possible. When thinking of your next Real Estate decision why not give Sandra a call. A licensed agent under the REAA 2008.