192 Colwill Road, Massey Land Bank or Golden Development ProjectTweet
- 192 Colwill Rd - LIM.pdf
- 192 Colwill Rd - S & P Agreement.pdf
- 192 Colwill Rd - Title.pdf
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REA Code-of-conduct.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
Property DescriptionNot often do properties in this area come on the market, still retaining their riparian rights. With the boundary running all the way to the high tide mark this property offers 2.1 acres (8,548 sqm) (more or less) of pure waterfront potential.
Zoned under the Auckland Unitary Plan as Single House explore the opportunities to grow your wealth. With great road frontage, northerly facing views, cleared areas, building platforms, varying land contours there are multiple options available to developers and investors.
There is a reasonably sized 2-bedroom dwelling on site where you can view the Taikata Sailing Club in action whilst you plan your moves.
This site is close to motorway access, Colwill Primary School, Massey High School, Westgate Shopping Centre and the developing NorthWest with a mix of shopping, urban, commercial and industrial areas.....a true hot spot.
Regardless of whether your land banking or developing, you don't want to miss out on this unique opportunity.
This extremely rare land is for sale by Tender, closing on Wednesday, 9th May 2018 at 4:00pm to Harcourts Head Office, 195 Universal Drive, Henderson. Your action is required as our instructions are to SELL so start your due diligence now!
Viewing is by appointment so call us today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Scott Larsen
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Continuing a very successful career from another agency, Scott's positive outlook and calm manner allows him to create an environment that ensures his clients feel comfortable. Scott's approach to Real Estate is based on customer care and trust. It is important for him to build strong relationships, grounded in integrity, hard work, honesty and a desire to help.
Choosing the right salesperson does make a difference to your overall result and Scott can help you get the return you are after. With commercial acumen, financial understanding, Scott can use his skill set to benefit you.
Scott works alongside his partner Fiona Ryan and together they deliver twice the service and twice the energy backed by a high attention to detail and commitment to hard work.
Let Scott and Fiona, from New Zealand’s Most Trusted Real Estate Brand, Harcourts, take all the angst out of the sometimes-challenging process and by piecing it all together to bring YOU an outstanding result.
Prior to Real Estate, Scott worked in the corporate head office sales environment for large international companies. Scott also holds a Bachelor of Management Studies (double majoring in Accounting & Marketing) and has the amazing ability to bring two parties together using his excellent negotiating skills for both parties' satisfaction.
If you are thinking of buying or selling and want a trustworthy salesperson to represent you, then get in touch with Scott or Fiona today. Their enthusiasm is infectious. To learn more visit scottlarsen.co.nz.