1/664 Te Atatu Road, Te Atatu Peninsula Perfect For You Or TwoTweet
- 1-664 Te Atatu Rd - CT.pdf
- 1-664 Te Atatu Rd - LIM.pdf
- 1-664 Te Atatu Rd - S & P Agreement v2.pdf
- 1-664 Te Atatu Rd- Rental Assessment.pdf
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionEnviably positioned in the heart of the Peninsula, with Peninsula village cafes and coastal walkways all within close proximity this charming 1 bedroom cottage represents a wonderful opportunity to establish yourself in a great part of the city.
There are plenty of options here:
- Simply move in and enjoy your home for years to come
- Extend the existing cottage
Or completely remove and build your dream home.
And look at all of the extra benefit's of buying this home.
- Smaller mortgage payments
- Less maintenance & cleaning
- Lower ongoing costs for insurance, rates, heating & electricity.
Leaving you with more cash & a lot more time to do the things you really love.
The private tree lined section is set well back from the road & is complete with double carport & off street parking for guests.
The seller's instructions are very clear, this home MUST BE SOLD!
DEADLINE SALE closes 3pm Tuesday 11 December 2018 (unless sold prior).
Offer's both cash or conditional are welcome.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.