Lot 1/321 Amreins Road, Taupaki Prime Corner Site 2ha bare block - secure this today!Tweet
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated on the corner of Nelson Rd & Amreins Road. An outstanding opportunity to secure prime land in Taupaki, with the original 6.9808ha block currently with resource consent granted to create 3 new lifestyle blocks.
Beautiful rolling land with extensive rural views of the neighbouring farmland - viewing is highly recommended.
Lot 1 is a proposed 2 ha block as shown on the scheme plan, with the potential to subdivide further into 2x 1ha blocks under the current zoning - subject to Council approval. All sites have their own separate driveway access.
You can purchase one block or all three and really make the most of such fantastic land. Situated less than 2kms from the suburban urban zoning on Redhills Rd and the new proposed developments happening there including medical centers and shopping centers - these sites could be worth investigating further for land banking for the future.
Contact Mark Malloy from Harcourts Team Malloy on 0277 180 111 for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Team Malloy
Blue Fern Realty
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Mark and Nicky have lived in West Auckland since the early 80's and they are passionate about property! Nicky Malloy gained over 10 years experience working as a legal assistant handling property transactions and she believes that her experience in property law gives her an unique understanding of buying and selling real estate, and especially the need for a 'stress free' transaction! Nicky's attention to detail and frequent contact with you throughout the campaign will keep you informed every step of the way. She is only ever a phone call away, no query is too small and no problem too big to solve!
Mark has an extensive sales and marketing background in both the corporate and service industries. He brings his passion for people and property to the Team with a focus on developments and lifestyle properties. Mark has a rural background, he loves the outdoors and knows what it takes to make a sale!
Together Team Malloy all can offer an exceptional level of service to all their clients - they guarantee it! Currently placed in the Top 1% Nationally, and achieving recognition for the success and sales achieved to date. So you can rest assured knowing that you're in great hands!
"Our commitment to you is to make this a simple, easy and comfortable experience, yet at the same time providing a high level of professionalism and friendly service. Listening to you and understanding your needs is paramount to a successful relationship - that way we can create a successful campaign to achieve the best possible result for you in the current market, and get the best possible price for your property. There is a solution to selling every property, and we would be happy to discuss these with you!"