8 Crompton Road, Massey Weed it and reapTweet
- 8 Crompton Rd - CT.pdf
- 8 Crompton Rd - LIM.pdf
- 8 Crompton Rd - S&P Agreement.pdf
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThese owners are on the move! They have a plan, and it's not too own to properties.
This substantial family home has 3 large bedrooms downstairs, one family bathroom and an Ensuite for the master and there's even extra space upstairs which would be perfect for a teenager needing their own space, or extended family.
This home is large, spacious and ready for you to put your personal touches on it. The current vendors have made a start to the renovations, but there's still plenty of ways you can add value and reap the rewards. With the kitchen already done, the big ticket reno is out of the way.
The outside area, with a bit of imagination, could become a great place to unplug the kids and let them run free range.
The location of this property makes it a must see for all families, conveniently located just mins away from Motorway access, close to Northwest and Westgate as well as all the conveniences of Lincoln Road, just a 2 mins drive away. All these amenities are within a short driving distance, and local shops only a wander away. Public transport at the end of the street.
The opportunities are endless with this solid boned home. Bring your imagination, decorative and renovating skills, some elbow grease and you will reap the rewards.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.