7 Drake Place The White HouseTweet
- 7 Drake Place B371180.1T.pdf
- /Building Consent/
- 7 Drake Place - D-1300217 Scanned Building Consent - 1996 1670 - 7 Drake PL - DWELLING & GARAGE - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- /Building Consentx2/
- 7 Drake Place - D-1300220 Scanned Building Consent - 1996 1670 - 7 Drake PL - DWELLING & GARAGE - Plans.pdf
- /District Plan/
- 7 Drake Place - Partly Operative District Plan Volumes 1 and 2 - Print Version - July August 2017 update.PDF
- /Fast Facts/
- 7 Drake Place - Fast Factsx3.pdf
- 7 Drake Place - A4 Flyerx2.pdf
- 7 Drake Place - LIM.pdf
- /OIA Purchaser Acknowledgement/
- OIA Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- 7 Drake Place - Rates.pdf
- /Rent Appraisal/
- 7 Drake Place - Rent Appraisal.pdf
- /S&P Pretype/
- 7 Drake Place - S&P Pretype.pdf
- /Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018/
- Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- /School Zones/
- 7 Drake Place - School Zones.pdf
- 7 Drake Place Title.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Tracey O'Brien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Tracey O’Brien ‘cut her teeth’ selling in the very competitive hospitality industry from a young age, and while raising a young family, Tracey was involved in a number of property transactions. She knew selling and marketing properties would be in her future.
With an engaging personality and freshness so rarely seen, together with her own property experiences, Tracey has the ideal background to ensure your real estate needs are confidentially and successfully met.
Whether you are intending to buy or sell, let Tracey take the stress out of such an important decision. Her professionalism and integrity will ensure the best possible result for your situation.
Tracey is no stranger to hard work and relishes being a top performer for Harcourts while balancing the demands of a family who are vitally important to her.
Tracey looks forward to your phone call to assist you in starting your next journey, you will be pleased you did.