43 Montrose Cres, Huntington, Hamilton Live LargeTweet
- 43 Montrose Instrument 1.pdf
- 43 Montrose Instrument 2.pdf
- 43 Montrose Title.pdf
- Anton's Auction Overview.pdf
- Code Compliance Certificate July 2019.pdf
- HALO guarantee 43 Montrose Cres.pdf
- Halo 10 Year Guarantee Specs.pdf
- Health Safety_Hazards.pdf
- Pre Auction Offers Procedures.pdf
- Purchaser Ackowledgement Form - MUST COMPLETE TO BID.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /Hamilton City Council Files /
- Scanned Building Consent - 19972662 - 43 Montrose CRES - Dwelling With Attached Garage (Plans).pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 19972662 - 43 Montrose CRES - Dwelling With Attached Garage.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent 201838295 - 43 ~lterations Re Clad Replace Some Windows Upper Deck to Be Enclosed - Application.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent 201838295 - 43 ~nt - Alterations Re Clad Replace Some Windows Upper Deck to Be Enclosed - Plans.pdf
Property DescriptionAbout this property
Exuding plenty of character and timeless appeal, this two-storey home sits perched upon a substantial parcel of land on the sought-after Montrose Crescent, surrounded by other distinguished properties.
Recently renovated inside and out by our house-proud vendors, this home is perfect for those looking to spread out. Inside, versatile living spaces and a highly functional kitchen complement an abundance of accommodation, while a large room could be a sixth bedroom, gym or office.
Outside, the expansive section boasts its own private gulley, a restful ambience that reflects the peace and tranquillity of this charming pocket of the city.
Having cherished their time here our vendors depart with a heavy heart. But the next chapter in their lives is calling, and they are determined to achieve a result as swiftly as possible. Interest in this premium location is always high, and immediate action is recommended - contact me now for your private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Anton Pires
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
With over 20 years’ experience buying and selling investment property, Anton has a well established passion for real estate. Anton’s business acumen is clear from having started, run and sold several successful businesses, complemented with an MBA – a background that serves his clients well when it comes to understanding their needs and ensuring their property success.
Anton has enjoyed some terrific results with listings through specifically designed strategies, followed up by working tirelessly to ensure precise implementation of the marketing campaigns. He specialises in working closely with his clients to support them leading up to and throughout the marketing process, to ensure they realise the maximum yield from their sale. The relationships that have developed with his clients have resulted in a greater percentage of Anton’s work coming from return and referral business.
As with any astute property investor, Anton keeps up to date with the residential investment market through an active personal and professional involvement. Anton is well experienced to assist clients with their own wealth creation through property.
Anton grew up in and continues to be passionate about the Waikato. Still grappling with the game of golf, he is a proud supporter of the Chiefs and Waikato rugby and he is a keen traveller, especially if it involves taking in an All Blacks test.
Whether buying or selling, investing or developing, Anton is happy to provide the advice you need and welcomes your call.