6 Edgecumbe Street, Whitiora Redevelop or Reside - You Decide!Tweet
- 6 Edgecumbe St - BC 201532886 - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- 6 Edgecumbe Street , LIM 5384-2019 , 2019-06-18.pdf
- 6 Edgecumbe Street - Approximate Contour Map.pdf
- 6 Edgecumbe Street Instrument 1.pdf
- 6 Edgecumbe Street Instrument 2.pdf
- 6 Edgecumbe Street Title.pdf
- Aerial photo and boundary map.pdf
- Guide - S&P Agreements.pdf
- HCC Waters Maps.pdf
- Harcourts Rental - 6 Edgecumbe Street.pdf
- Health Safety_Hazards.pdf
- Property Boundary Map.pdf
- Purchaser Ackowledgement - MUST COMPLETE TO BID.pdf
- Rental App 6 Edgecumbe Street.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent 19921156 - 6 Edgecumbe ST - Dwelling - As Laid Drainage Plan.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent 19921156 - 6 Edgecumbe ST - Dwelling - Plans.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent 19921156 - 6 Edgecumbe ST - Dwelling - Soil Report.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent 201532886 - 6 Edgecumbe Street - Plans.pdf
Property DescriptionSuperbly positioned in an ever-popular and inherently practical location, this spacious property will draw interest from developers, astute investors seeking a quality addition to their portfolios, and home buyers looking to be on the city fringe while enjoying a life-style section.
Spread over two levels, the home features two bedrooms, a functional living area (with good indoor/outdoor flow) and a balcony which enjoys great views over the large section.
Explore the possibilities for site development with the council, or give your children the gift of a huge section to run around and play on!
The location is the icing on the cake, with the local supermarket and a host of shops all within walking distance.
Peaceful and private yet incredibly convenient, this well-maintained home is guaranteed to attract a lot of attention. Do not delay - call now for more information. Contact Anton today for your private viewing and a copy of the information memorandum firstname.lastname@example.org or 0274 268 667
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Anton Pires
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
With over 20 years’ experience buying and selling investment property, Anton has a well established passion for real estate. Anton’s business acumen is clear from having started, run and sold several successful businesses, complemented with an MBA – a background that serves his clients well when it comes to understanding their needs and ensuring their property success.
Anton has enjoyed some terrific results with listings through specifically designed strategies, followed up by working tirelessly to ensure precise implementation of the marketing campaigns. He specialises in working closely with his clients to support them leading up to and throughout the marketing process, to ensure they realise the maximum yield from their sale. The relationships that have developed with his clients have resulted in a greater percentage of Anton’s work coming from return and referral business.
As with any astute property investor, Anton keeps up to date with the residential investment market through an active personal and professional involvement. Anton is well experienced to assist clients with their own wealth creation through property.
Anton grew up in and continues to be passionate about the Waikato. Still grappling with the game of golf, he is a proud supporter of the Chiefs and Waikato rugby and he is a keen traveller, especially if it involves taking in an All Blacks test.
Whether buying or selling, investing or developing, Anton is happy to provide the advice you need and welcomes your call.