30C Willow Brook Lane, RD 8, Hamilton 3288 Sellers Next Adventure CallsTweet
- 30c Willow Brook Lane - Instrument 1.pdf
- 30c Willow Brook Lane - Instrument 2.pdf
- Aerial - 30c Willow Brook Lane.pdf
- Covenants - 30c Willow Brook Lane.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 30c Willow Brook Lane.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 30c Willow Brook Lane.pdf
- Title - 30c Willow Brook Lane.pdf
- lim report.pdf
Property DescriptionThis meticulously presented home combines style, size, seclusion and sophistication for fantastic lifestyle living. The 3823m2 (more or less) property is set back from the road at the end of a long drive in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering the perfect spot for restful living. Become part of the Te Kowhai community, renowned for its strong neighbourhood spirit and excellent access to arterial routes, The Base, Te Rapa businesses and central Hamilton.
The functional, flexible floorplan of this timeless brick home incorporates four generous sized bedrooms, study, two living areas and a total of three bathrooms, providing plenty of freedom for all the family. Retreat to the master bedroom, with walk in wardrobe and new ensuite opening out to a patio to sit back and soak in the serenity this property enjoys. The colour scheme throughout is fresh and fabulous with recent redecoration, new carpet and new kitchen cabinetry with modern appliances. Pull up a seat at the breakfast bar and keep the cook company.
Being north facing with copious windows and double patio doors a light airy feeling fills the home. Excellent indoor/outdoor flow with patios perfect for entertaining linking easily to grassed areas where family can play. The comforts of modern living include double internal access garage, single carport for the extra toy, heatpumps and under floor heating to some areas, partial double glazing and insulation to ceilings and walls.
Zoned for Te Kowhai Primary/Intermediate School (decile 10), Te Kowhai Free Kindergarten and the new Gumboots and Grasshoppers Childcare Centre, with Te Kowhai Food Centre and Café all within a 3 minute drive. Appreciate the 40 minute picturesque drive to Raglan Beach for some fun in the sun.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey