9 Vale Terrace, Wigram Prime Location with Quality Home!!Tweet
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stylish, post-quake, three double bedroom home has a spacious open plan design and an easy care section that is fully landscaped and ideal for relaxing and entertaining. All of the bedrooms are well appointed. The master bedroom has doors opening onto a patio area and a walk in robe and en-suite. Add to this a separate family bathroom and toilet The home has been finished to a high standard with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. It offers an internal access single garage and has underfloor heating for the bedrooms, living area, kitchen and bathrooms.
The Landing Town Centre is within easy walking distance where you can enjoy a choice of fantastic hospitality venues, supermarket, medical centre, pharmacy and retail stores.
Wigram is a particularly appealing location close to the city, Hornby HUB and direct access to main arterial routes to the city, airport and SH1.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties such as RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Local Council/ CERA, and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Lucy Zhou 021 226 9888
Candy Zhang 021 141 1168
To view the information pack in relation to this property, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Candy Zhang
Harcourts Holmwood - Ilam 2
397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch
eing of the new generation of sales consultants, Candy knows how to maximise the use of Harcourts’ extensive resources to gain the very best results for her clients. In the competitive world of real estate, Candy’s goal is to smooth your way through a sometimes-stressful process with her consummate professionalism and sense of humour.
Customer service and sales have been an enduring part of Candy’s life and she relishes achieving results that her clients can be thrilled about. If you are considering buying or selling property, you can have complete confidence in Candy’s negotiation skills. She will work closely with you to achieve the only acceptable result of total success!
Call Candy today on 021 1411168