22 Kaikainui Lane, Harewood Sophistication and Style - ClearwaterTweet
- REA Guide.pdf
- /CROS Constitution/
- /Comparable Sales /
- Comparable Sales.pdf
- /Council Plans /
- Council Plans_Documentation.pdf
- /District Plan /
- District Plan CCC.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM Report.pdf
- Rates CCC.pdf
Property DescriptionExperience the big view, the space and light. Set amongst gorgeous landscaping, meandering streams, crystal-clear lakes and a bold vista with a mountainous backdrop, this home is astonishing.
The clean lines of sophisticated design distinguish this jaw-dropper of a property. Architecturally designed by Darren O'Neil in 2015, extending a warm welcome is the bright and airy entrance showcasing a handcrafted floating staircase & exquisite wood floor. Whether you are looking to live in luxury, with family, work from home, entertain, or all the above, this expansive 399m2 floor plan will work.
The living and entertaining spaces integrate perfectly, complimented by sheltered north facing decking, while a purpose built home office provides a quiet workspace. The master suite is seriously plush with walk through dressing room of bespoke joinery in Tasmanian Ash, & ensuite spa bath & rainfall shower. Oh and the view. On a clear day, you can see the mountains. All of the remaining bedrooms are similarly fitted with bespoke joinery and ensuite bathrooms.
Lighting design by Lume provides just the right ambiance, under tile heating throughout, ducted heating, auto blinds, & a Jamo surround sound system are just some of the lavish features. The kitchen is decked out with top of the range Gaggenau ovens & induction cooktop, wine fridge, integrated dishwasher, premium Grohe tapware & a scullery. The 4-car carpeted garage with internal access & drive-through access adds an extra touch of finesse.
Outside, the auto-irrigated lawn rolls gently down to picturesque farm land. A short stroll away, the Clearwater golf clubhouse functions as a social community hub. It's not just about golf though. There's a cosy bar & a high-calibre restaurant to enjoy.
Properties of this quality and location are rarely available. This is the ultimate lifestyle and your chance to live in something beautiful, somewhere beautiful.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Chris Nielsen
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Chris Nielsen entered Real Estate in 2008 as a salesperson at Ray White after completing a degree in management and sociology from the University of Canterbury.
After a year in London working in sales and lettings, Chris returned to Ray White, where he today heads Team Nielsen, a Premier performing sales team.
Outside of real estate Chris enjoys playing golf and football, spending time with family and friends, and working on his own properties.
Chris has a relaxed, calm persona and is dedicated to achieving what you’re after as a customer. He prioritises enabling you to make informed decisions about selling or buying as it is his aim to be proud of every sale he makes.