Lot 158 Te Hou Hou Crescent, Manawa, Papamoa Supreme Builders Quality HomeTweet
- Lot 158 Te Hou Hou Crescent - Flyer.pdf
- Lot 158 Te Hou Hou Crescent - Indicative Specifications 2019.pdf
- Lot 158 Te Hou Hou Crescent - Option 1 - Scheme Design.pdf
- Lot 158 Te Hou Hou Crescent - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Lot 158 Te Hou Hou Crescent - Specs 25.06.19.pdf
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- TG230 Full subdivision.pdf
Property DescriptionCedar, aerated concrete and an exposed aggregated driveway will create strong street appeal for these yet-to-be built new homes in Manawa. Spread over a low maintenance 300 sqm section, these home utilise space effectively to maximize carefree, lock-up-and leave living to ensure you can make the most of all that living in the highly sought after suburb of Papamoa has to offer - a world class beach, walking reserves, cafes, shops, bars and restaurants. Main arterial routes are also a breeze to access meaning you can explore all that our beautiful region has to offer at a whim.
The epitome of well thought out design, Thorne Group are synonymous with quality and excellence and specialize in creating beautiful, livable spaces. The 138 sqm (approx.) house design is host to three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a single internal access carpeted garage. With the open plan kitchen and dining opening out on to an outdoor patio the flow will allow you many enjoyable summer evenings entertaining and with Manawa having its own private beach access - this home really does allow you to live the beachside dream.
Complete with a 10-year Master Builders Guarantee, feel secure in your choice of future home. Built by Thorne Group, one of the most respected build companies in the Bay of Plenty Lot 158 Te Hou Hou Crescent is designed with comfort, function and luxury in mind - this is an incredible opportunity worth waiting for.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Theo Smith
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling and maximising the value of your property is no simple matter. It will require the services of a sales professional with a proven track record. When you choose Theo Smith and his team, you are choosing true real estate professionals with a history of success!! You are also working with “real” people who know that selling a property can be challenging!
Theo Smith is a determined individual with a remarkable passion for what he does. He started his real estate career at the age of 19 and due to that determination and passion, he worked his way up to be ranked no 1 residential sales person for Harcourts Advantage Realty for Mount Maunganui and Papamoa (2010-2014).
Contact Theo Smith on 0800 THEO SMITH (8436 76484)